Triade DNA250 - one cell discharging when idle

heyho,

since I have a couple of mods, sometimes my triade dna250 is sitting in the shelf for 2 weeks and I am not using it. Most of the time, one cell has drained quite a bit - the other 2 are still ok.

I have not investigated this more but will do soon. It seem it is not the same battery but the same slot - so it does not seem to be the cell itself.

Anyone has/had a similar issue? Is this a wiring problem or a chip problem?

Last time the cells read 4.11/4.11/3.7 .. I have displayed the 3 voltages on the display all the time to keep track.

If you use the mod the whole day or two, the cells discharge perfectly even. Only when idle one starts to drift.

daisychainvaper said:

heyho,

since I have a couple of mods, sometimes my triade dna250 is sitting in the shelf for 2 weeks and I am not using it. Most of the time, one cell has drained quite a bit - the other 2 are still ok.

I have not investigated this more but will do soon. It seem it is not the same battery but the same slot - so it does not seem to be the cell itself.

Anyone has/had a similar issue? Is this a wiring problem or a chip problem?

Last time the cells read 4.11/4.11/3.7 .. I have displayed the 3 voltages on the display all the time to keep track.

If you use the mod the whole day or two, the cells discharge perfectly even. Only when idle one starts to drift.

how about when charging? the cell that is discharging when idle, does it reach an equal level of charge (voltage) compared to the other two?