lg hg2 .csv file?

Retro138

giz_60 said:

Great tool to have...but you are going to probably going to have an issue on the 250...IIRC, they don't read dead short below .007...found a quazi work around for it...you can read about it here...https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/65594-topic/?do=findComment&comment=886264....starts on page 5, post #75 on...basically you set your mod resistance to 0 & upload to device. Install a coil of know resistance, pulse the fire button to set the resistance in the device & then run the analyzer...you will probably have to let the coil cool for a bit first...and it will help if you set you pre-heat, power, etc. as low as possible to prevent the coil from getting to warm...not an exact science, but it works...you will see in the photos

Got to thinking. If I use the copper tool before updating the software it should work right? I haven't updated since February 2016.

As for using the copper tool for mod resistance, you were correct. I kept getting a ?. Also, I had to update for the the VT250 to do next to receive. Lastly, I tried getting the cold ohm trick but it kept being .02 higher instead of thousandths. I don't know what I did wrong. But I would definitely like to have the correct mod resistance.

And you have everything tight on the build? 510 pin is clean & tight? Try taking just a short piece of wire (not coil) & wire it across the deck...then try the test again...here is what I got doing this (just now)...had to use my 75 to use the plug, but the results should be the same on your 250...

20170310_141620.jpg  Copper Plug.png  With Nefthal70.png 

On my 250, I can get it down to .008 before I get the ?. Set up with a small piece of Ti. Run analyzer. Open Mod tab. Overlay the analyzer window on the mod tab, take a screen shot & post it. The Max Peak & Sustained Input are in the screen shots I posted...

Edit: Put the mod in TC mode

• 1 year later...
On 3/8/2017 at 6:03 AM, giz_60 said:

will this work for my  think vape finder dna 250c 300 watt??(its  3 LG hg2) so im guess its exactly the same ?? and what do i set the soft cut off for??(default with the  250c is 2.,7v ..it looks like the csv  assumes a cut off of 3.02v? is that correct?? im happy to use 3.02 as my  soft cut off as  thats a bit safer as the batts age

if the file above ownt work well for  the think vape finder 250c cxan someone get me one that will its a  3s lg hg2 set up