DNA 200 Updates and "needed" Fields

So I was poking around the EScribe software today and could not for the life of me find out how to add additional display screens. Under the Screen tab, it gives 3 fields for Running and 3 fields for Charging... Power Controlled Coils [I don't use TC at the moment]

So I was thinking. Because I want to display the voltage of each cell [using 3x18650 batteries in a Reuleaux] But I also want to be able to see the board temp, puff counter and current. Is there a way to add an addition display screen that I can switch too? Or, is there a shortcut to displaying the voltage of each cell? I want all of this info available to me while I am out and about, easily accessible without a PC.

Are there any future firmware updates to implement anything like this, or is there already something that I have just missed? Is it something that a DNA250 would solve?

Last thing, is there any way to change the board temp to Celsius? Fahrenheit is witchcraft to me... it may as well say 90 bananas.

[QUOTE=Vilhelm55]
. Is there a way to add an addition display screen that I can switch too?

No...

Or, is there a shortcut to displaying the voltage of each cell?

No...

Are there any future firmware updates to implement anything like this

Don' think there is...

is there any way to change the board temp to Celsius?

No

If you were to set up a TC profile & filled in the screens you are wanting to see on the screen tab, under temperature sensing coils, you could change profile to see the info & then change back to Power Mode...That would give you 3 extra screens of info..