Hcigar VT250

Kettle

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

as the 510 is a little conical top plate is slightly more than 25mm, 26mm will fit without noticeable overhang, then come the conus which is approximately 2mm of hight and has a diameter of 30mm so for all bigger 26mm you will have a gap of about 2mm between the box and your atty, but even a 40mm like mason will fit with a rather small overhang on the box itself maximum without overhang would be approximately 36mm.

Thanks everyone for your responses. I received mine a little while ago and it easily takes my favourite atomizer, which is 25mm, so I'm pleased about that. How are people finding their VT250? The Mod Resistance on mine wasn't set by Hcigar and so it came out at 0. Does anyone have a gadget to short it and get an accurate Mod Resistance? Also, there was a slight - less than 1mm - movement on my battery cover which I had to fix because it was irritating every time I picked it up. I applyed the latest SP immediately and, all up, I'm very pleased with the board, as I expected, and the mod more generally.

• 1 month later...

assuming the awt would really have 3000mah which I doubt they really have, vaping at 60w with approximately 4sec per puff you will reach about 500 puffs on a full charge under ideal conditions so probably realistic 400 something which depending on your vaping habits would be nothing unusual for some vapers having to charge batteries at least twice a day ;)