Dna 250 SS316L CSV

justinteoc1

So I'm fairly new to DNA And escribe, I recently purchased the Therion 166 and have totally fallen in love with it, I will be a DNA fan for life now!! I build my own coils and love vaping in TC mode, I'm just curious if the factory 316 material in the DNA 250 board is what I need for 316L built claptons, I use dual 26 core wrapped with 40 gauge, all 316L SS, the question is if I went to steam engine and created a csv for my exact build and uploaded it to my device would I get a more accurate vape, I mean I have no complaints at all on how it's working with the preset 316, I'm just curious if this is the "Right" way to do it?

The stock .csv works good...the .csv files are created by wire type & not the coil build...single coil vs. clapton coil vs. alien coil, etc...as long as the wire material is the same, the .csv are going to be the same....Some prefer the Steam Engine .csv for 316L Elite over the stock 316L .csv...there is a very slight difference...

The structure of coil won't make a difference...some prefer the 316L over the 316...but then others prefer to use the TCR values..its more about what works best for you...you can always fiddle with different settings & if not satisfied, revert back...thats the beauty of the DNA devices...the ability to fine tune it to ones preferences....:thumb::thumb: