Wierd tc problem on my therion 166

TheRealPP11

I keep getting wierd values when running in temp control on my mod. Sometimes it just goes straight to power by telling me off instead of a value or it will tell me something crazy like 41000f. Also it used to tell me wattage on screen instead of voltage but not its telling me voltage and there is a value even when not firing. Someone please help. I'm including photos in this post.

20170329_211041.jpg

20170329_211048.jpg

20170329_211038.jpg

Can you post a few screenshots from Escribe...Device Monitor while firing with the following checked...Power, Power Set, Temperature, Temperature Set, Cold Ohms, Live Ohms...screenshot of your 'Mod' tab & to answer the questions about the displays you are seeing, a screenshot of the 'Screen' tab...

Edit: what kind of atty are you using & coil build...the more info, the better...:thumb:

The weird values you are seeing is the mod dropping out of TC mode to Power mode. The screens you are seeing are correct according to the way it is setup in the 'Screen' tab. In the first screenshot of Device Monitor, your cold ohms are showing .167 & in the second, .163...looks like you have a connection issue. The limitless is a genesis style atty which has 2 screws connecting the mod to the build deck. You need to make sure both of those are good & tight, screws holding the coils are tight...clean the 510 pin on the atty & 510 connector on the mod with iso alcohol...a stable resistance is necessary for TC...also, you have 0 value in the 'Mod Resistance' setting & the 'Case Thermal' values are the stock values...need to run 'Case Analyzer' to get the case thermal values...test for the internal mod resistance...all these are very important for proper TC operations, especially with SS...