CVS Sony VTC6 (three batteries)

giz_60 said:

Max Peak Input Current & Max Sustained Input Current should be 28... first time charge with USB may or may not work, depending on cell voltage & if they are close to being balanced...I wouldn't do it, but thats me...

just thank you for the useful information!

klaz said:

also is there any difference for your .csv and JimScotty0 's .csv?QUOTE]

The 2 are very close...according to his post, he had only run his cells through 1 charge/discharge cycle...it can take several cycles to wake the cells up to their max potential, but, depending on circumstances, you will probably never find any 2 .csv generated with the battery analyzer exactly the same...

[QUOTE=klaz]what about this question??

i have run mine vtc6 and giveme 29,09

Understand that these settings are only going to help the battery indicator on the device to be a bit more accurate...has no effect on the battery life or run time. Again, depending on circumstance, you will probably never find any 2 Wh's generated with the battery analyzer exactly the same...use what works for you!

klaz said:

and why you put so low your cut off in 2,75?i think the safer is 2,8 and up.

2.75 is a safe value for the cell soft cutoff for the 18650's, but if you feel 2.8 is safer, then by all means...this is only a cell SOFT cutoff value, where the board will throttle back the wattage & you will get the Weak Battery message(flashing battery indicator)...IIRC, for safety reasons, the board will shut down at 2.5v & you will get the Check Battery message...The higher you set the cell soft cutoff value for, the sooner the board will start throttling back the wattage...

• 1 month later...

Hi! Do you have maybe the discharge profile for 2 x sony konion vtc6 batteries? I use them with a DNA250 (Lost Vape Therion 166).

Capacity 21,6 Wh

Cell Soft Cutoff 3,2 V

Max Peak Input 28A

Max Susteined Input 28A

Are these correct?! Thank you!!! ;)