Triade battery door not closing all the way with vtc6s

Darth vapes

So battery door won't close all the way with vtc6s...but does with hg2 and vtc5s.....Also i bought 6 new vtc6s three i charged i think the voltage was around 3.55 somewhere around there..but the Mah only got to 2340...is this normal for the first charge?....the other 3 i'v gone straight to a refresh cycle..still waiting for it to finish i'm hopeing i'll see 3000 when finished...although i have seen them go over 3100mah...hopeing there not fakes!

The battery door on my Triade is the same way with the VTC6's...I have run the discharge/charge test on all my cells & for the VTC6's came up with:

Discharge = 3119 mah
Charge = 3209 mah

But, this was after they had gone through several discharge/charge cycles & had been 'woke' up..

Thanks giz!...was wondering if i'd picked up some fakes!...as for the door it's no drama..seems the vtc6 is alittle different to 4s or 5s not cheap here in New Zealand..at $20 per cell...the tops of the vtc6s seem a little different to the other vtc's...as in the ribbing ring marks around the top so had a look on you tube and they seem to be the same from what other people have....the first 3 i'm using now in the triade..The other three have gone through the charge and now discharging then will charge again so i guess time will tell...cheers giz for the heads up on the vtc6's

at 20 a cell, hope that they aren't fakes...the VTC6's are the only ones that cause the Triade battery door to not fit properly...no problems with any of the other cells I own...so, I just use the VTC6's in my other devices & stick to the HG2's in the Triade...:thumb:

Yeah i was tossing up weather i should just get 3 more h2's...but i wanted a battery that would give me the 3000 or very close to it..plus i wanted to get some 6's...before too many fakes start hitting the market..as for the door..it's only a small line of green on one side and thats in natural light...a normal person i think would fail to see it i reckon...lol....but i already knew that some batteries have a tough time in the triade...i just never suspected the vtc6's would be the one!..As all the other sony's i have are fine 4.. 5.. 5a's