Weak Battery warning on a fresh 18650

Pathian

Nils said:

Hi. I have a dna 40 26650 hand made mod batteries ijoy and i have the same problem with weak battery warning from the middle of the battery bar. The modder explain to me that is caused beacause of the ohm law. My set up is 40mm wire kanthal a, 0,6-0,7 ohm and i vape at 22-24 watt. With the same setcup i vape normally in other mods but in the dna40 i have the weak battery warning and the strength of battery falls down from the middle of the bar. Thecmoder also told me that i must vape at 16 watt with 0,5 ohm setup to avoid the warning. But i cant satisfy the vaping in these watts. What can i do? Thanx

.6 or .7 at 24w should not cause the "weak battery" message to display on a charged ijoy 26650 (even at the nominal 3.7v). the reason this could be happening is there might be a poor connection somewhere between the cell and the board. it could be - dirty battery cap/contacts, weak battery springs, poor battery wire soldering, incorrect gauge battery wire used. can you post a few pics of the mod? i'm interested in seeing the way the battery is held in the mod and any internal pics (if possible). don't open the mod (take apart) if you risk the chance of voiding any warranty.

can you tell me the voltage of the IJoy 26650 cell when it starts giving you "weak battery"?

Thank you for the answer.
My mod is now for service.I send it to the modder cause of the error '' weak battery'' . The modder tells me that everything is allright and the problem is the ohm law. I really dont understand why in other mods i vape normally with the same set up and in in dna 40 i have the error...

When i receive my mod i will post the pics you want.
Thank you.

• 2 months later...