Therion dna 166 wont turn on or charge

picklefinger

Hi all, wondering if anyone can offer some help or advice.

I've had my therion 166 for about 4 months now and yesterday i changed the batteries for some freshly charged ones and the mod now wont turn on.
I've check the batteries are installed correctly, tried some fixes in escribe i've found in other threads (resets, restoring defaults etc).
I've noticed when i plug it in to my computer the screen comes on very dimly and i can adjust the wattage, but it wont recognise atomisers, fire or actually charge up.
Escribe is showing one battery with a lot more voltage than the other, if thats a clue.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2017 at 10:21 AM, picklefinger said:

Hi all, wondering if anyone can offer some help or advice.

I've had my therion 166 for about 4 months now and yesterday i changed the batteries for some freshly charged ones and the mod now wont turn on.
I've check the batteries are installed correctly, tried some fixes in escribe i've found in other threads (resets, restoring defaults etc).
I've noticed when i plug it in to my computer the screen comes on very dimly and i can adjust the wattage, but it wont recognise atomisers, fire or actually charge up.
Escribe is showing one battery with a lot more voltage than the other, if thats a clue.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide

Same problem with my therion 166. Now a paper weight.