DigitalNails 1.0.1

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

For DNA75C and 250C devices.

Based on Digital by SirTimmyTimbit, this Nine Inch Nails tribute theme retains all of Digital's unique functionality while adding bright backgrounds and some larger fonts thereby making text easier to read. Many functions on the main screens have been tweaked so only the most relevant controls to each profile are presented.

There are 2 main screens with different backgrounds and slightly different controls. One of which has navigation icons hidden by the NIN logo when not selected. Scroll over the NIN to reveal Profile, Menu, and Switch Main Screen icons. The NIN logo on the lock screen serves as a battery level indicator.

Everything else works as in the original Digital theme which can be found with instructions here  https://forum.evolvapor.com/files/file/946-digital/ .

Artwork modified from the Nine Inch Nails albums Broken and Pretty Hate Machine. 

Theme modified and posted with permission from original author SirTimmyTimbit, to whom much gratitude is extended for creating and sharing several excellent themes (Digital, Gauges, Materialish Fire, Materialish Ocean).

Please comment if you find bugs or have suggestions.

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Brighter backgrounds and minor tweaks. 

Digital Nails.ecigtheme

User Feedback