Xpress DNA250-C 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Xpress DNA250-C Theme

*Note* The screen shot of the lock's screen time colours are incorrect, they're actually split in half - (numerals are white, am/pm is red) - the screen shot is displaying it incorrectly and merging them 

Hi! RastaVaper here - this is a new theme I've been tinkering with to accomodate my DNA250-C, designed for simple, intuitive access to the boards deeper functions. 

*Please note* I don't vape in temperature control - so I haven't taylored the main screen so much for direct TC functionality; apologies - feel free to tweek it as neccessary to your liking 

I decided to upload this for everyone - few tweeks have been made, any bugs or error's/feedback please feel free to get hold of me through the evolv site - or drop me an email!

Potentially might update this, change colour schemes and add further deeper functions... see how well this downloads first! Any features you would like personally, just let me know!

I also accept any private requests, want me to build you a theme just for you? Taylor it exactly how you would like it? Get hold of me, why not! I enjoy it. 

Dual main screen, custom graphics, rainbow LED light, battery analyser, board stats, annotated menus/screen items,  there's quite a lot to explore. 

Hope everyone enjoys, happy vaping!

RastaVaper 

User Feedback