🔎 Huge Colossus (BIG SIZE) + Latest Firmware Support / 10 BG 4.5

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

no-glasses.jpg.2af3f4f1bdbaaf62701d1a9aed0832ac.jpgThe largest text you can fit on a portrait screen with no cropping for the things you interact with the most
With the Huge Colossus theme you will never need your glasses to read texts.

All features are similar to the original pro vapers theme with a few changes. (Simple and Clear Texts).

Pro.Vapers_Manual_EN.pdf

Hope everyone enjoys! 
aMir Sirati

Based on Latest Pro Vapers Theme!👇 (v 12.7)

Edited by aMirS

What's New in Version 4.5   See changelog

Released

Updated to latest firmware and incoming Pro Vapers v13.4 Theme features.
New versions with different background design.
Fixed battery icon colors.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I posted a brief review of this GREAT theme. 
The only thing I can find so far, is I MISS the “auto-fire” icon, that is in the other versions, I was using the “Portrait” theme. In that theme, you can turn it ON/OFF, and see the change in color from the icon.

I realize there is probably no space for that icon in the current 4.0v Colossus theme, but auto-fire can be dangerous. I use a 45 second timeout, but I’m wondering if it’s possible to have a FLASHING “RED” background in the field that currently just says “FIRING”, plain text. Or some kind of VISUAL way, with color or pulsating colors, so one can immediately see that auto-fire is engaged? My Odin Mini device does not have any LED lights to customize either. Let me know what you think, or have any followup questions.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, mactavish said:

I posted a brief review of this GREAT theme. 
The only thing I can find so far, is I MISS the “auto-fire” icon, that is in the other versions, I was using the “Portrait” theme. In that theme, you can turn it ON/OFF, and see the change in color from the icon.

I realize there is probably no space for that icon in the current 4.0v Colossus theme, but auto-fire can be dangerous. I use a 45 second timeout, but I’m wondering if it’s possible to have a FLASHING “RED” background in the field that currently just says “FIRING”, plain text. Or some kind of VISUAL way, with color or pulsating colors, so one can immediately see that auto-fire is engaged? My Odin Mini device does not have any LED lights to customize either. Let me know what you think, or have any followup questions.

it is a smart suggestion. So we will have an update for all versions in the next week release. Changes to the main screen to include auto fire icon and an indicator for displaying fire status. 🌹😍

Edited by aMirS

3 hours ago, aMirS said:

it is a smart suggestion. So we will have an update for all versions in the next week release. Changes to the main screen to include auto fire icon and an indicator for displaying fire status. 🌹😍

That’s GREAT. Maybe you could replace the “PHEAT”, and “PUNCH”, settings with the auto fire icon, and fire status. Having the ability to turn ON/OFF auto fire ability, from the main screen instead of going deep into menus would be more useful then PHEAT settings in my opinion, but a better visual indication of FIRE status, would be the #1 safety improvement. If you would like to send me a test version before publishing, for feedback, send me a PM, and I can supply an email address. I like Colossus Simple version the best.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mactavish said:

That’s GREAT. Maybe you could replace the “PHEAT”, and “PUNCH”, settings with the auto fire icon, and fire status. Having the ability to turn ON/OFF auto fire ability, from the main screen instead of going deep into menus would be more useful then PHEAT settings in my opinion, but a better visual indication of FIRE status, would be the #1 safety improvement. If you would like to send me a test version before publishing, for feedback, send me a PM, and I can supply an email address. I like Colossus Simple version the best.

New version is ready and I have sent it to you. If there is no problem, we will have an update next week. 👀

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, aMirS said:

New version is ready and I have sent it to you. If there is no problem, we will have an update next week. 👀

Great, how did you send it?

• Like 1