🔎 Huge Colossus (BIG SIZE) + Latest Firmware Support / 10 BG 4.5

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

no-glasses.jpg.2af3f4f1bdbaaf62701d1a9aed0832ac.jpgThe largest text you can fit on a portrait screen with no cropping for the things you interact with the most
With the Huge Colossus theme you will never need your glasses to read texts.

All features are similar to the original pro vapers theme with a few changes. (Simple and Clear Texts).

Pro.Vapers_Manual_EN.pdf

Hope everyone enjoys! 
aMir Sirati

Based on Latest Pro Vapers Theme!👇 (v 12.7)

Edited by aMirS

What's New in Version 4.5   See changelog

Released

Updated to latest firmware and incoming Pro Vapers v13.4 Theme features.
New versions with different background design.
Fixed battery icon colors.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

mactavish

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW, I was just going to update to the new 12.1 "Portrait" version, not sure how I discovered this version as you don't include it on your main theme page. But this HUGE COLOSSUS version is GREAT, has all the features, and the improvement over the 11.7 Portrait version is clear, cleaned up the pages, and temp and wattage on same page now. The fancy ones are great also, but if more people saw this version, I'm sure it would be super popular!

TWO QUESTIONS:

I installed both versions, HUGE, and SIMPLE, on two separate mods, the ONLY difference I could notice, was the "Simple" version has a "green" battery icon, the other one is just "white". Are there any other differences I didn't see?

Are there any major differences in these "Colossus" versions compared to the new 12.1 "Portrait" version? I was using 11.7 pervious to discovering this one?

Response from the author:

I was really happy to read your review and it made my day. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. 🤩 But regarding your question, I must say that there is no difference in terms of features. Only in the simple version, the amount of used space is less and no image is used, and it is a simpler version in terms of graphics, just like the pro vapers portrait variant. 😍 Also, the difference between this version and the previous version is the change of the profile setup and the addition of the power field in the temp mode on the main screen.  🌹

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Sorin Orii

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Easy to read. Easy to use. So far this is my go-to theme for my Hadron Plus :) Well done!

Response from the author:

You’ve left a smile on my face with your kind words. 😍Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. I was definitely happy when I read what you wrote. So thanks for your kind words. 😍🌹🌷

• Thanks 1
Link to review