About This File
Edited by Magigamix
What's New in Version 1.0.5Black See changelog
- Small fixes as "Swap up/down" for the Stealth Level.
- "Last Puff" Screen now shows more information: Watts, Resistance, Voltage, and Amps.
- The "Time" and "Date" Fields do not support "Swap up/down" (buttons) function, so the Up button will work as Down, and vice versa. Unfortunately I can't do something to fix that.
- "Main Screen", shows the configured voltage under the "Playing" text, just as a reference.
- "Boost" is not configurable when Replaying, as it doesn't have any effect, use "WARMTH" instead.
- Disabled the ability to change the associated material for each Profile.
- Detects if the installed coil supports temperature control, for example, if a Temperature Control Profile is selected but a coil that doesn't support Temperature Control (for example Kanthal), the Theme takes advantage of the "Temp Sensing Detect" feature, so it will detect a no TC coil is installed and will switch automatically to Watts mode, showing a Text message in the Main Screen. NOTE: Please update to the latest Escribe Version, as there was a bug related to the "Temp Sensing Detect" feature.
Only the "Black" version will be available, as it is very easy to change the background.
On the "Main Screen", depending on the mode (Regular Watts, Temperature Control, Replay), you can decide what to show from the Main Screen itself, for example, by clicking on the Ohm symbol, it will switch to show the Puffs counter and an icon with a Fish will be shown, or you can switch between showing the Amps or Volts, just click on the text "Amps" or "Volts" and it will switch to what to show.
Navigate on the "Main Screen" on the Mode you are vaping, so you can explore and discover what "Showing" options are available.
I hope I didn't forget something 🤭, I've using this version on all my DNA 75C devices for many months.