Concept - Blue Wall Texture 1.0.0

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

A fresh intuitive user interface with advanced options for all DNA Color devices. To reach the advanced settings go to puff info then choose reset and you will be able to reset the device statistics on the next screen as well as choose advanced options. Theme is very easy to navigate with as much information as possible on the main screen including the ability to lock the device from there.

• Thanks 1

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Thunder Dick

I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU UPLOAD THE SAME THEME OVER AND OVER SO PEOPLE HAVE TO SCROLL THROUGH 100 COPYS OF THE EXACT SAME THING , THE ONLY DIFERENCE BEING THE BACKGROUND . IF PEOPLE LIKE YOUR THEME THEY WILL LOAD IT , AND IF THEY DON'T LIKE THE BACKGROUND THEY CAN CHANGE IT . YOU KNOW YOU CAN LOAD A THEME AND GIVE THEM ALL THESE COICES IN ONE UPLOAD . IM REALY NOT TRYING TO PUT YOU DOWN OR ANYTHING I UPLOADED YOUR THEME . AND YOU AREN'T THE ONLY PERSON THAT DOES THIS SO WHEN YOU GO TO LOOK FOR A THEME YOU LIKE AND YOU SEE THE SAME THEME MULTIPLE TIMES IT'S EASY TO OVERLOOK OTHER COICES THAT MAY BE IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR LIST BUT ALL THAT ASIDE YOUR THEME IS GREAT  

Response from the author:

It’s easier if you click on “find their other files” to generate a list of themes from that person. I’m glad you liked the theme itself however a one star rating?

Link to review