Enhanced 2 in 1 "DOVPO® / ODIN-special" - Six Designs

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

- deutsch und englisch umschaltbar in einer Bedienoberfläche

- too many details to list them; You will discover them in daily use and you will love them ...

1_P_DOVPO_V8_Versions.png

2_P_DOVPO_V8.png

4_P_DOVPO_V7-Description.png

Description_for _translation.txt

See also my other Themes:

Edited by CMK aka gwyar
new description

What's New in Version 09/25/2021 08:03 PM   See changelog

Released

FUNCTIONAL CHANGES | FUNCTION EXTENSIONS

- basic mode: The functionality of the basic mode is strongly based on the stick theme; Material change, Ohmlock and the like are not available

- enhanced mode: full control over the mod, taking into account the specifications, REPLAY only with material selection "Watt" and, conversely, TC not with material "Watt".
In enhanced mode I decided to allow a subsequent correction of the output power in REPLAY mode - comparable to TC mode. I think this is more controllable than the "Warmth" function, for which I lack any documentation about the EXACT increase in output power.
In REPLAY mode, the power used is always displayed and can be influenced directly.
(IMPORTANT UPDATE: the actual innovation locked the mod in the previously published version due to an copy error on my part.)
In TC mode, instead of the temperature, I also show the power used on the first main screen, as I consider this to be more informative than a calculated temperature.

DESIGN CHANGES

Some errors within the color schemes have been fixed, the coloring of the highlighted toggles are now also adapted to the color schemes.

• With version 09/25/2021 08:03 PM:
  • Download

User Feedback