Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Evolv Team,

I am using the DNA 80C on a side-by-side mod. Since the DNA 80C does not use the old 8-profile system, it completely clears the Replay memory whenever I take the battery out to charge it. Having to manually reactivate and "Save Puff" every single time I swap batteries defeats the convenience of Replay.Please consider releasing an EScribe/Firmware update that allows the DNA 80C to permanently lock Replay data into its flash memory across hard power resets, just like it remembers our wattage settings. Thank you!

  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...