Temperature in Puff Info missing

alsk1

Hello,

as you can see in the photo, on the lower right the temperature is suddenly missing. All 3 marks are set when i click on the diagram screen.

I dont know why suddenly the temperature disappeared. I tried to install the firmware again, another firmware, another theme... nothing helps.

The temperature is gone and i don't know why. In the theme its still there and i changed nothing.

Instead of the red curve (temperature) i have 2 green lines and don't know what this means....  😞

PXL_20221218_015037195.jpg

Edited by alsk1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb CMK:

The green curves show "Voltage" and "Power", the red line for "Temperature" is only displayed if a temperature-sensitive material (e.g. SS316) is selected - this curve is missing for the "Watt" material.

You can also check the settings here.

I'm using a Temp sensitive Material (Dicodes Resistherm) and i'm using Replay Mode.... This is probably not the reason for my problem. My Theme is Evolv Standard Theme, Not a customize Theme.

😞

Edited by alsk1

something is going wrong here, because in the default theme replay can NOT be activated if "Watt" is NOT specified in the material selection. Or the other way around: If the material selection is "SS316" (for example), no replay is possible in the default theme.

If "Watt" is selected, no temperature evaluation takes place.

Ok ok....

I'm using Dicodes Resistherm wire but selected is "Watt Mode" in the profile, yes. Is there no possibility so say that the temperature is visible in replay mode (in the theme itself) ? It does make no sense for me to hide the temperature in Replay (Watt) Mode.

I'm asking because i had it that the actual temperature was visible on the display and in the Live Monitoring of the Escribe Software in Replay Mode (with Watt selection). But i don't know what i did in the theme.... i changed it and now it doesn't work anymore.

Edited by alsk1