Help request to create color conditions on Board and room temps

Droid Kung

hello im having a difficult time creating conditions on my main screen, for the board temp and room temp, ive done in the past several time and never had a problem, but this time im having a bad time with this.

what i want to do is so so simple that im even achamed of asking for help.

so I want the board temp to show below 40 celcius GREEN above 40 and below 45 YELLow and finaly above 45 RED I know this is very simple to do but is not working for me, i dont know why, and ive tried several aproxes but im unable to find where Im failing, can any one one give me an hand on this ?

thank you 

image.png

Thank you CMK,  I will give it  a try, I know 50 is not a problem but  I chain vape, I never got even closer to 50, my max was 47, but I've seen so many people complaining about toasting their screen's I don't want to even try it, any way I vape at 42w dual coil with 32*2+38 at 2,5 mm,  and I have a great vape,  my main focus is to keep my vape and improve even more the efficiency, I'm kinda addicted to efficiency that's all.

Thank once again

Back it didn't work, I have no explanation for this,  I've tried many, many aproxes and never works I end up always with RED for all temps.

Does anyone have any idea of what I'm doing wrong, this time I even performed hard reset, back to the default theme,  and configs, and nothing.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Edited by Fernando Patricio

Yes, I did it an hour ago, and now it's working, I tested before posting a reply.

you have to do it in Fahrenheit, and then the interface will convert them to Celsius, mystery solved , thank you very much, I believe I finally have my theme finished, not a fancy theme, but it has everything in hand, unfortunately I can't do the fading active time config on the mod, but well, maybe in future.

thank you CMK for your help

1.png

2.png

3.png

Edited by Fernando Patricio