Thelema DNA250C annoying boost behavior

estebanxz

Im currently trying to figure out with my vapes are so inconsistent, every-time I take a hit it's weak compared to the second one, the second hit and onward are always strong but the first hit is always weak i don't know why boost is behaving this way, i attached an example of this behavior using puff info you can see what i mean

first hit.jpg

second hit.jpg

First image is the first hit which you can see in the curve is weird, second image is the second hit which behaves normally and feels good

My settings are

Profile: Watt Boost

Power : 100w

Boost: On

Punch : 5

Edited by estebanxz
weird formatting

it happens every time, basically to get consistent results I have to press fire twice every time I vape to avoid that "first weak hit" issue Im getting. another photo example

first hit.jpg

First hit notice wattage, exact same settings

second hit.jpg

second hit, notice wattage, exact same settings

Edited by estebanxz

In operation with the boost function, the set power is increased at the beginning so that the coil is heated up more quickly. Of course, this has an impact on the average power output.

Your first puff takes a little longer each time, probably because your coil is still cold - towards the end you are approaching the set 100W.

In the following puffs, your coil is already very hot, so your puff is very short. The mod remains in the boost and the average power is thus well above 100W.

• Like 2