Lost Vape Mirage DNA75C Max Puff Time Not Exceeding 10 Seconds

Hi everyone browsing or moderating these forums, I've recently encountered an issue with my Lost Vape Mirage. When I adjust the value for the Max Puff Time setting in escribe, it allows me to change it all the way up to 20 seconds, yet when I adjust it past 10 seconds, it wont fire longer than 10 seconds, I can adjust it lower than 10 to specific values, and it will go for the set time, such as 9 seconds, 8 seconds, etc., but the minute I try to adjust it past 10 seconds, it will save that value on escribe, even when I reconnect and download settings from device, yet it will not fire for longer than 10 seconds. Thanks so much for taking your time to read this!

• 5 months later...

This is getting a little old now but I just got a DNA75C and went through this issue and since this post was the top google search result I'll post what I learned about this.
You'll need to use escribe to modify the manufacturer's max puff time. I found the instructions here: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/lost-vape-paranormal-dna-250c-10secs-timeout.40751/

Okay, at the top of escribe go to Options > User Interface > and select Manufacturer.

That creates new tabs in the main escribe window and you'll go to the Research tab select Disabled from Puff Limit and also go to the Safety tab and change Max Puff Time to 20 instead of ten. Finally go to the Mod tab and change Manufacturer Max Puff Time to 20 as well. 

• Thanks 1