DNA75c firing from all screens?

In my theme I just went through and made sure the "fire from this screen" box was unchecked on every screen except my main screen and the live puff screen, but it is still firing from every screen. Is this just a general bug or perhaps something going on with my chip? Any insight would be great and if anyone would be willing to flash my theme and test it out on their device and relay back to me, that would be super helpful. Thanks in advance.

The theme- 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 8:17 AM, tortex73 said:

In my theme I just went through and made sure the "fire from this screen" box was unchecked on every screen except my main screen and the live puff screen, but it is still firing from every screen. Is this just a general bug or perhaps something going on with my chip? Any insight would be great and if anyone would be willing to flash my theme and test it out on their device and relay back to me, that would be super helpful. Thanks in advance.

The theme- 

Good news, it's not your board. It's definitely a weird bug in your theme. I haven't had the time too look into too much details but at first look your settings appear to be correct. The same settings on my theme do observe the expected behaviour e.g. when "Fire from this screen" is not selected the fire button acts as a back button. I tried uploading your theme and for reason it fires from screen on which it shouldn't, such as the "Atomizer" screen. On the battery screen it works as expected. Again, this is definitely something particular in this theme and not in Escribe or the board/your board.

Are you using any conditions?