Error message SHORTED

DharamKapadia

Hi everyone,

i have a DNA 250 tugboat tuglyfe box mod.

ERROR MESSAGE : SHORTED flshed on the display with 75% battery i initially cleaned the 510 pin and checked with different atty.

i have reload rta, ans x2 goon 1.5 rda ( all dual coils n80) 

the battery after shorted error went to 0% and weird thing started since today also after keeping it idle for a few minutes the battery is at 0% but now no error of shorted but i cam vape.

this mod is really freaking me out now and i am concerned about the safety while vaping.

any possible solution?

thanks on advance 

10 hours ago, DharamKapadia said:

Hi everyone,

i have a DNA 250 tugboat tuglyfe box mod.

ERROR MESSAGE : SHORTED flshed on the display with 75% battery i initially cleaned the 510 pin and checked with different atty.

i have reload rta, ans x2 goon 1.5 rda ( all dual coils n80) 

the battery after shorted error went to 0% and weird thing started since today also after keeping it idle for a few minutes the battery is at 0% but now no error of shorted but i cam vape.

this mod is really freaking me out now and i am concerned about the safety while vaping.

any possible solution?

thanks on advance 

Attaching a picture of device monitor on escribe. All 3 cells are at 0% and also not charging. While connected on escribe i keep getting error in cell 1 ,2 & 3. Please help. SS1.thumb.JPG.62ff37383cc2e8dec6352d8ceee9cba1.JPG

SS2.JPG