Therion DNA75C & Therion DNA75C BF

Flo2802

Hello,

I just got my first DNA's, an Therion 75C and an Therion 75C BF, and I have some little problems with them....I'm using on both of them LG HG2 batteries, on the BF i'm using the Pulse 22 and on the normal Therion I'm using the Obs nano engine.

My problems are these: on both therions I get asked if I have a new coil in, even though I haven't touched the atomisers.

My second problem is: that even if I charge the batteries with my nitecore charger or charging the batteries with usb cable provided by lost vape, I never have 100% charged batteries, at most I got 99% shown.

I've updated the FW on both of them, loaded the battery profiles, and modified the djlsb theme....

Please let me know what should I do.

Thanks

6 hours ago, Flo2802 said:

Hello,

I just got my first DNA's, an Therion 75C and an Therion 75C BF, and I have some little problems with them....I'm using on both of them LG HG2 batteries, on the BF i'm using the Pulse 22 and on the normal Therion I'm using the Obs nano engine.

My problems are these: on both therions I get asked if I have a new coil in, even though I haven't touched the atomisers.

My second problem is: that even if I charge the batteries with my nitecore charger or charging the batteries with usb cable provided by lost vape, I never have 100% charged batteries, at most I got 99% shown.

I've updated the FW on both of them, loaded the battery profiles, and modified the djlsb theme....

Please let me know what should I do.

Thanks