Is the Triade DNA 250 easy enough to use for a beginner

Zelor

Hi everyone I just started vaping a few weeks ago so i'm a super beginner i bought a really cheap boxmod to test out and I'm really hooked on vaping, so i'm looking to upgrade. I've been interested in using RDA instead of my tank,

and I was wondering if the Triade DNA 250 is easy to get up and going or if it's more for a veteran vaper. Been looking for a boxmod that can give me some big clouds =) Hope some of you more experienced vapers can help me out.

Thanks in advanced!

Edited by Zelor

The Triade is one of the best mods to buy on the market - the DNA chipset inside of the triade is the best chipset ever - if it is easy to get up and going depends to your technical knowledge - you CAN change a lot of options - you CAN monitor the output on the computer - you CAN use it perfekt for TC and Wattage vaping - you CAN do some interesting things to modify vaping to your personal needs - but if you do not want to use a computer and the escribe software i´m not sure if you´ll be happy with it! You´ll sure be happy with the correct setup ..... 

Am 22.8.2017 um 19:56 schrieb Zelor:

Hey and thanks for answering Lowbytes. Not really sure what you mean by "but if you do not want to use a computer and the escribe software". I know the escribe software is for the chipset just not sure what you mean by that.

I´m not quiet sure - if the triade is fully setup right out of the box......so maybe you´ll have to use escribe to set it up to your personal needs! Remember - to have 100% correct battery meter (for example) you have to upload the correct bat parameters! For some people this fact isn´t what they call "easy to get up"! (sorry i´ll always try to write proper englisch - but i´m german - so not that easy) So - my posting means - It will work out of the box but not 100% perfect for every setup (hope that i hit the goal now!)

• Like 1