Vaporshark Switchbox internals

dl12345

Anyone have any photos of a teardown of the Vaporshark Switchbox DNA 75? I'm interested in seeing the internals / 510 connection and wiring. I'm currently trying to decide between one of these and an HCigar VT75 Color. The latter appears to be ok (none of the problems with using the thread for the ground connection suffered by the original VT75), but I've yet to see the inside of a Switchbox.

I'm currently leaning towards the Switchbox because of the issues reported with the 75C that leads me to believe that a vanilla DNA75 would be a better choice.

And as an aside, I'd also be interested in hearing about how any of you owners find this device. How does it perform in real world use, how is the 510 connector, etc.....

All the reviews out there on the net read like a copy/paste of Vaporshark marketing material. No real info beyond a few lines extolling the ergonomics of the box and how Vaporshark is such a great company. I'm just so fed up buying substandard devices that look good on paper but under-perform in daily usage.

Edited by dl12345

• 6 months later...