Balance port polarity question

Phone Guy

Question about balance charger port wiring. Thanks to a user at ECF (Steamer861) I got a BRD 3D printed box and gens ace 1300mah 3S battery.

On the balance port it's 1 red (+positive) with 3 black (-negative/ground). I used my multi-meter to test and it's actually correct colors with 1 red positive and 3 black ground. The other battery in the picture has its balance port wired just the opposite, 1 black -negative ground and 3 red +positive. Used the multi-Metered on it and it's correct. So these 2 batteries have opposite wired balance ports. 

If I'm understanding the dna200 board, it wants 1 ground and 3 positives.... The gensace (which was supposed to go in this box) is wired exactly opposite.

What do I do?
[sLm7Wkw]
[E5cHp5m]

when there all black with one red, the red is the last cell, and the positive output of the pack, the plug always starts with ground on the oposite end, then cell 1 cell 2 and 3.

when it's one black and 3 red then the black is ground and then again it's cell 1,2 3...

some packs use black and red on the ends and then use different colors for the in between cells

best thing to do is look at the orientation of the plug and remember where the ground is relative to the plug itself, then even if the wires were all one color or even not there at all you'll always know exactly how it should go :)