blank screen computer won't read anything

cabrera17

So I just received my DNA 200 today from Hana mods it's the V200 got it updated it to latest firmware 8/17 did my first build on it worked amazing did a couple of builds to test it worked great so I decided to keep it simple dual 26 gauge ni200 reading at .05 kept it at 350 degrees or so and was jumping around 60-70 watts trying to find a comfortable vape then out of nowhere it started burning alot really fast didn't seem like 60 watts to me so I lower it too 40 doing the same thing lower temp too 270 at 40 watts still burning hot lower watts too 20 fired it up started to act normal again then bam blank screen thought maybe a hard reboot might be needed computer couldn't read it windows 8 64 bit Uninstalled program reinstalled still couldn't read thought maybe it was the usb 5 usb cables later still nothing can't hard reboot it cause computer does read it now I'm thinking maybe it's the usb slot cause I didn't even have it 6 hours yet tried all 3 nothing tried to plug it into the wall nothing car nothing hopefully Hana modz replaces it since there is the standard 4 month warrenty and I'm not even 24 hours into the warrenty if they start it when delivery happens any ideas too what's happening so it can save me a week with out having it been waiting for a while for the dna 200 I know the v200 is preproduction modle but I can't picture the box causing this

update-- i shipped it back out to hana modz for them to have a look i have taken the liberty to order the vapor shark rdna 200 i will be selling my hana modz when i get it back since they will most likley not refund me cause after i use it i cant get a refund only replacement