Fuse blown for no obvious reason

Sniffle

I have had an assembled dna200 and its been working flawlessly for the last 3 weeks without issue. Out of nowhere this morning the fuse blew(didnt look blown initially only after feeling the fuse did the green cover flake off) on the way to work. Ive posted pics on Facebook and someone is saying that my battery wiring is too close to the fuse even though it doesnt extend past the solder pad and electrically they are tye same. This makes no sense and im still trying to figure out why this happened so that i can try to replace the fuse and keep on going. The camera angle makes the wiring seem extended further than it actually is

20150807_065608.jpg

The battery ties to the fuse, you shouldn't blow it by soldering the wire to it. 

What kind of setup were you running? high ohms? low ohms? High watts? low watts?

Anything different when it blew compared to how you had been running? Setup? Mechanical? Dropped?

The wiring looks perfect to me, and it is't likely that you can short to case because your case looks 3d printed. 

The case is 3d printed, it was not dropped fully charged battery from charging overnight 2200mah 30C 3s lipo. I believe it was ~.1ohm give or take running between 75 and 100 watts. Im beginning to think something might have happenened to my atomizer even though it looks pristine because while my DNA40s smay not fire it well... It should at least read the ohms... And it isnt... Not dropped or anything thats why its so unexpected... It worked last night and literally quit working between puffs in the car on my way to work this morning.

• 2 weeks later...

This ended up happening on a second board, it happened after upgrading to the latest firmware and my button was sticking a little, and eventually the fuse blew again.

I just received in the fuses my SMT soldering skills are horrible but I managed to get the fuse in place.  After testing both boards, when the battery is plugged in as an atomizer is attached it will auto fire, both of them act the same way.  

Can a low lipo charge cause the switch be stay open somehow?