SVIP 200

khairysg

• 2 weeks later...

I have had mine a few days now and it seems to be running fine. Had to do a recovery charge when new to get the cells above 3v and needed to reset the battery capacity in escribe as it was set to 9wh but its taking a full 16.65wh of charge from empty and seems to be running perfectly. Never gets hot or anything for me.

Got mine and it wouldn't charge. Using escribe to charge it and it works... for only a day and the device went dead on me. Returning it to the retailer and got a vt200 in exchange because it'll take another 3 weeks for the 2nd batch of svip to arrive as all the units in this batch facing the same problem.

Got my svip200 back. Mod working fine except it's difficult to get it into temperature. Need to tweak around with my atty for the temperature mode to detect and work otherwise even with 450°F on nickel build it would only fire as if i was on kanthal. Same goes to my titanium build too. Need to figure out what's wrong with my mod.

When starting off and getting a temp control build settled in try firing it fairly high powered to start, and then going down to where you want it to be. The board needs to see a large resistance change in order to initially detect the coil as a TC capable coil.

Mine died completely as well. Black screen. Intermittent recognition of device in escribe. Funny response from Cigreen 'hi bro Yeah. Maybe battery died. Evolv chip has a bug which cause battery power down speed fast. You need to update it with newest firmware in their website. But if the battery is dead it will be useless. Pls kindly send it to your distributor and we will change new battery and new firmware withit. Thanks for your support all the time. Best regards Jason Liu'

addappt said:

Mine died completely as well. Black screen. Intermittent recognition of device in escribe. Funny response from Cigreen 'hi bro Yeah. Maybe battery died. Evolv chip has a bug which cause battery power down speed fast. You need to update it with newest firmware in their website. But if the battery is dead it will be useless. Pls kindly send it to your distributor and we will change new battery and new firmware withit. Thanks for your support all the time. Best regards Jason Liu'

how is it going between u n Cigreen? Any feedbacks?