Blown fuse tracking

JaySoCal

Wanted to start a thread to see if we can find a common reason why the fuse blows. Mine just popped last night after 2 weeks of enjoyment. So if it has happened to you post rda or tank you had coil build preheat punch and watts settings. Also what type of mod enclosure you have. And what you where doing at the time. Mine was a single spaced ni 200 clapton 26g/28g 6 wrap .05 ohms on a velocity clone. Pre-heat 150w punch 5 60w power. Mod enclosure is metal the board mount has .100" clearance around it and the mount holes are smaller than the ground pad on the board. The 510 has a ground wire to the board. Mod had been sitting for 20 mins picked it up it was asleep. Pushed fire button and took a drag pre heat was very weak. Went to take another drag pre heat still weak and half way through it popped the fuse. Plugged it into the wall charger came back on but the screen brightness was going bright dim bright dim. Plugged into EScribe and get a saw tooth pattern which I thought was odd. Atty works on other temp devices I have so it isn't the issue and nothing was inside the mod that hasn't been in there. Hope we can find a common thread with why it happens. Sorry for being long winded lol

Went through and checked all the solder joints and connections all appear to be soild. I use to assemble circuit boards for clean room controllers. They use them in clean room that they make micro chips. Was wondering though about board flex with only 3 mounting points maybe flexing someway and internally have a issues