VT200 won't return from hard sleep

RBSIS

So I read a few of the other similar threads but nobody's problem seemed exactly like the one I have. Picked up the vt200 on the 14th loved it and was using it non stop. Charged it up that night next day was using it everything working great but put it down for about an hour and come back, wouldn't turn on. Panicked and thought I had a dud but plugged it and worked fine. It is consistently happening now and I have tired rolling back software and then upgrading to 9/30. Nothing worked and my screen disconnect value stays at 0 everytime I check. Even left it with stock settings and still no avail. Also noticed the screen will randomly go full brightness while charging. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I have the same issue as yours.if not vape for 30min i cannot on,if want to vape i need use usb to boot up.change firmware n battery still same problem.i went to the shop ask for replace and now run smooth and steady.few of my friends have same issue they ask for replace there nothing we can do is the dna chip issue.my advise go back to shop u buy.

ColtCannon said:

Does it fire when the screen is off?  Have you maybe put it into Stealth Mode by accident?

No it doesn't fire when the screen is off. The up and down buttons have no effect either. Then when I plug it in I get the splash screen. I only ever see the splash screen when I have to plug it back in.