Who has a Vapor Shark and a VT200?

Powerman

Just curious, my VS hits harder, better than my VT200. I have the exact same curves and two Crown tanks. I use the same coils and same settings. I have changed coils. I can swap tanks with same results. I run my VT200 50F hotter than my VS. And even then, the VT200 doesn't seem to hit as good. Punch and power just seem to be less. On its own I have no complaints. Great box. I'm happy. But I use both through the day when the other is charging. There is a definite difference. Any ideas?

I can change it to that, but I guessed and it is at .005 right now. So as it stands, it's more now. The VS is at 0.007. Which is even more. So that is added to coil resistance right? Or rather it is subtracted. So if the value is increased, that cuts power sooner. So I get what you are saying. So ya, 0.002 difference in resistance which does matter with TC. If I set it to 0.007 it should be the same as the VS performance wise right?

So playing around... I put the VT200 bock to zero and put setting equal to the VS. Worse. Tried the .007 of the VS, then put it at .009. It increased the power... but still not to the same level as the VS. I'm not going to just juke it way up, but not really sure what the real value is. It does make a difference, but just not sure what the real value of the VT200 is. I have a the new 510 connector on mine.

Edit: .005 is for the old brass 510's Almost every vt200 mod resistance has been .005 but john said to use 80% of that value and use that as the mid resistance. I'd just set it to .0045 and call it a day. I actually set mine to .0048 . you can test your own by having the mod resistance at 0 then threading a copper bolt into the 510 or even shorting out the 510 with just thick wire touching both pin and threads. And look at the resistance the atty analyzer is giving.

Cool, thanks. I'll give it shot, but it will be a couple days. I'll set it to what it is, but right now set at 0.007 like the VS, it's still not the same. Just curious why now. Wait... So running SS, I locked the ohms. So will I have to unlock and lock again? When I was playing earlier, it did seem to change without doing that.