dna 75 newbie, help!

Zemrn

Hello vapers I've just purchased a vt75 nano. This is my first dna chip mod...so I guess its a big difference from the regular box mods I ever use before such as IPV, Smok & Aspire. To me their only similarities are "press 5x to lock/unlock". But how about switching on/off the mod? Hope you guys share some knowledge & useful informations on how to use this dna 75 mods. One more thing, previously on my ipvd3 mod I use a single parallel ss316l, 2.4mm screwdriver, 6 wraps, 0.31 ohms and a single AWT 3400mAh battery...using wattage mode at 22W. Now on my vt75 nano, I'm excited to try TC mode instead of wattage mode. With the same build & a LG 3000mAh battery...how many fahrenheit should I vape? I havent use it just yet until my new rda arrive soon Thanks alot vapers :)

Zemrn said:

Hello vapers I've just purchased a vt75 nano. This is my first dna chip mod...so I guess its a big difference from the regular box mods I ever use before such as IPV, Smok & Aspire. To me their only similarities are "press 5x to lock/unlock". But how about switching on/off the mod? Hope you guys share some knowledge & useful informations on how to use this dna 75 mods. One more thing, previously on my ipvd3 mod I use a single parallel ss316l, 2.4mm screwdriver, 6 wraps, 0.31 ohms and a single AWT 3400mAh battery...using wattage mode at 22W. Now on my vt75 nano, I'm excited to try TC mode instead of wattage mode. With the same build & a LG 3000mAh battery...how many fahrenheit should I vape? I havent use it just yet until my new rda arrive soon Thanks alot vapers :)

Hello, and welcome to the board. DNA chips don't have an on/off option. They go idle then into a sleep mode. With escribe you can set how long the idle lasts before going to sleep.

Welcome aboard for my self and I screw up a lot I had to put my fancy builds a side 24 GA ss 316 wire is pretty much my go to never above .15 ohms after setting up my mod using Escrib I use there wire profIle for 316 ss and lighting vape wire works great for me set up temperature, dominant pre heat set 45 punch medium running watts set to 25 the board takes care of the watts as per were the temperature is set 400 degrees Fahrenheit is a good starting point run the temperature up slowly till you find your sweet spot I like to be hooked to escib device monitor to see how my flat line is holding hope this helps here are some screen shots from I believe DNA 200 edit correction that is from a DNA 75 I help set up awhile back do not lock ohms as in pic

received_10153862780241715.jpg

received_10153862767396715.jpg

received_10153862744731715.jpg