DNA 200 chip mulfunction

miks1

I've been using a triade dn200 for the past 3 months and it has been an incredible mod. However after inserting my Sony VTC5's ( married, same age as mod) into the mod after a charging cycle, the mod refuses to turn on. everytime a click the fire button is shows the lost vape logo and then fades away. once plugged into a USB it doesnt show the charging animation on the screen and the battery indicator is at 0%. I've tried moving the batteries around, wiggling them, playing with them, even replacing the batteries all together and nothing seems to work. the mod was working 100% before today. and i have no idea what the problem is as the charger shows the batteries to each be at 4.19V, however e-scripe diagnostics show cell 1 to be at 0V, cell 2 to be at 4.16V and Cell 3 to be at 5,14V. Does someone please know how to fix this, thanks

miks1 said:

I've been using a triade dn200 for the past 3 months and it has been an incredible mod. However after inserting my Sony VTC5's ( married, same age as mod) into the mod after a charging cycle, the mod refuses to turn on. everytime a click the fire button is shows the lost vape logo and then fades away. once plugged into a USB it doesnt show the charging animation on the screen and the battery indicator is at 0%. I've tried moving the batteries around, wiggling them, playing with them, even replacing the batteries all together and nothing seems to work. the mod was working 100% before today. and i have no idea what the problem is as the charger shows the batteries to each be at 4.19V, however e-scripe diagnostics show cell 1 to be at 0V, cell 2 to be at 4.16V and Cell 3 to be at 5,14V. Does someone please know how to fix this, thanks

welcome to the forum miks1. sorry hear your Triade is broken. unfortunately there is no fix, the end user can do, for this specific problem. most likely, the board needs to be replaced. below, in my signature, are links for lost vape's repair center and evolv's help desk.