DNA 75 Temperature Change-Wattage Change

access-denied

Device:

Skar 75 - Lost Vape - DNA 75 Device
Coil = SS316L .58 Ohms - Custom Profile from Steam Engine
40 Watts - 50 Watts (Preheat for 1 Second)

Got an issue when vaping in temp mod.  Lets say 460F for example and everything is fine.  Gives me around 20 watts as vaping.

At random times, I'll take another puff, and bam.  40 watts of heats (not my cup of tea), burnt devil butt at times.  I look, and the temp is still at 460F, but maxing out the 40 watts that I've set.  

Lower the temp down to around 360F and everything is fine, giving me 20 watts of goodness.  Few minutes later, really weak hit, and as it's pumping out 5-10 watts.  

I've tried locking the ohms, and leaving the ohms unlocked which makes no difference.  No major temperature change in the room.  I've had this happen after battery replacements, rewick, and just at random times.  

Sometimes I can do a soft reset with Escribe and it's that resolves the issue.  Other times it doesn't.  Coil looks fine (is it two months on this same coil), coil is tight, and the ohms don't jump much.  

Does anyone have any thoughts?  Is this a bug?  Am I doing something wrong?  Possible that it's just an old coil?  Doesn't happen all the time, but it's annoying as hell when it does.