Incorrect battery reading

I am using a Finder 133 with DNA200 chip. I have set the correct watt hours and everything but for some reason the battery meter is wrong.

As you can see from the screenshots below, both batteries (LGH2) are fully charged but the mod still reads them as 85%.

That is probably the first time I've seen this and I have been using this mod for about two weeks now.

I charge my batteries using a Nitecore i2 charger (the old 500mAh) one but I sometimes use a Xiaomi Power Bank with an output of 1A when I am on-the-go and my batteries are low.

On a side note, I never fire while it is charging because I feel like it is unsafe, so I let it go up to 50 - 60%, for instance, then take the charging cable off and start vaping.

Screen_Shot_2016-12-17_at_8.18.41_PM.png 
20161217_201901.jpg 

Please help because this is truly annoying. Thanks!

Screen_Shot_2016-12-17_at_8.18.41_PM.png

• 2 months later...
tarekelsakka said:

So basically if they are two 3000mAh batteries, you deduct 12.5% from the total which results in a deduction of 570 from 6000, correct? Or do you just deduct 12.5% from the total watt hours?

600? AFAIK battery installed as series config. so it means either 3x18650 like triade250 or 2x18650 like finder 133. it still read 3000mah but double the amps and voltage. CMIIW