Looking for Limitless XL profile

Thir13enthour

Hi all. I just got my DNA200 from a friend with an iJoy Limitless XL tank. I love the combo but looking for a profile for it. The only profile I have are leftovers from the previous owner. I'm still going thru the manual and tutorials and learning the EScribe software. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm using the standard XL-C4 50w -215w, .15 ohm coil. Haven't tried the rebuildable decks yet on there. Happy vaping everyone.

welcome to the forum Thir13enthour. i'm guessing this is a non temperature control coil inside? you really wouldn't need a profile for it since you'll only be adjusting wattage, up to you. however, you can set up a profile for non TC tank that is set to a specific wattage. are you looking for a custom Limitless XL screen to make a profile? you can ask someone here to make you one or you can make your own using this piece of software.

https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/65710-topic/?do=findComment&comment=889880

Right on. I'll check that out. It's a non temp controlled coil but there's also two rebuildables. One's a single with a neat flat wrap setup it came with and ones a dual coil I stuck some claptons on I haven't tried either build yet. I also have a Tobecco ERE RDA I put the same clapton build on and a Fishbone Plus I have a simple build in too I run on the DNA but not nearly as often. The more I get into this the more I'm realizing I have SOOO much to learn. Already knew the basics of ohms laws but that's really just the tip of the iceberg when you look at customizablity of everything including Juices. Thanks for the help.