Hyper Green Pro 1.2.7

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This theme attempts to make each screen purpose centric without having to go into settings. My focus was on a clean and intuitive interface where every page had a purpose, and all functionality was cohesive. The theme is Temp control heavy, but still functional as a watt or replay device.

Few explanations:

Watt Control: Boost mode can be enabled and adjusted without going into settings (Turbo and Fire icon). Fire adjusts boost level.

Temp Control: Now has pre-heat icon (on off) and adjustable preheat wattage/punch. Advanced settings: (Temps Set) Allows for changing battery % in top right to Max Temp or Max Coil ohms view, as well as the preheat setting as punch wattage or level (Watt/Level). These setting are specifically for temperature sensing coils and do not effect other coils.

Replay Mode: Now has puff warmth adjustment icon (Cloud fades up to red). Be careful on this adjustment. Also added new save, cancel and GO icons and a nifty Vaping! graphic when replay is set.

Please enjoy and send me a message if you find issues, or have ideas to make it better. - Deo (Designed on DNA 100C, should work on others, but untested by me)

Note: This was here already, but I accidently deleted it trying to remove a version. 😕

What's New in Version 1.2.7   See changelog

Released

Changes to replay with temp control. Other refinements, debug screen under diagnostics for viewing temp control settings.

User Feedback