2 Screenshots

About This File

*Cocktail*  is a simple theme with unique elements.

The main highlight is the glass of cocktail inside main screen. The cocktail reduces as the battery level goes down by 100% 80% 50% 30% 10% 5% and at 2% glass breaks. It has Replay on off, Puff counter and reset option on the main screen as well.

Lock screen has USB and charge icon that turns green upon connecting to pc and socket respectively.

Thanks

RD Themes

20210205_220955.jpg

20210205_220932.jpg

20210206_012638.jpg

20210206_165551.jpg

Edited by Manish RD
Updated screenshots

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

ashleyboehm1010

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I only downloaded this about 20 minutes ago but so far, I really like this theme!👍🏻 its pretty close to how my vape (lost vape Centaurus) was initially set up, so it's not super confusing. The only thing that took me a few minutes to figure out was that the number in the top right corner is the current puff counter, which my factory theme didn't have, though it's a welcome addition since I'm used to having them on my previous vapes. I wanted to make my own theme but it seemed a bit complicated being as this is my first dna chip so I was browsing the themes and when I saw the design and little details it made it an easy choice to pick this one as my first theme download. Thank you for the work you put in and for sharing!👏🏼🙏🏻 Keep them coming! I look forward to seeing more from you!

Response from the author:

Heyy Ashley..

Thank you for your kind words. I usually keep my design elements to the lock screen and main profile and leave the rest of the pages as it is.

This will give the users freedom to have their basic pages for further modifications.

Coming from non DNA chipsets, Puff counter was always familiar. So adding that to DNA was my top priority.

More themes are on it's way.

Stay Tuned!

Thanks..

• Like 1
Link to review