Help with triade dna 250

YeuG

Hello all,

first of all sorry for the new thread, tried searching but i get different answers. 

I have just bought a Think vape finder dna 250 mod and this is my first dna device. unfortunately i use a mac computer so don't have access to escribe. My question is can i use SS 316 TC that is in the board straight away for 316L wire? Also, do i need to upgrade the firmware  as well? If i do, i need escribe to do this?

I also have some ss 430 wire coming, do you suggest to just use that in power mode instead or i can still use the SS 316 preset?

thanks!!!

Ok so just received my dna 250 mod and have a few questions and please be easy on me..

I saw a csv file for 3x samsung 30Qs which i have put into escribe into my mod, question is can i change it back to the default setting? Or is it better to just leave the setting with the csv?

also, i tried to vape at 450F, 500F and 550F on SS316 TC mode however to me they all feel the same, it feels like a cool vape and i am after a warm vape, do you have any suggestions? I ran the device analyser and the graph shows that it is reaching the temps but i feel they all vape the same. I took the csv file from steam engine and it is still the same.

If anyone could help me please, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

If it's like my triade I would go to steam-engine.org and use the wire wizard for better temp control with stainless steel wire. I think the triade is already setup by lost vape so downloading a new ss316csv form steam engine will help the temp accuracy. 

Edited by Vapingwithcnote
Spelling error