Any Possibility of .IGES Files for the DNA75?

I do all of my CAD and CAM in Autodesk Fusion360 and don't have access to any version of Solidworks. Fusion360 is unable to import from the .sldprt files that were in the downloadable .zip file.

Would it be possible for someone with Solidworks to export the files to .IGES and share them? It would be a big help.

Thank you!

Here is a copy of the Solidworks model, IGES, and two different versions of STEP. I am not super familiar with IGES or STEP and simply let SW2016 convert them. Let me know if anything converted incorrectly or you have issues with these in your respective 3d software of choice.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxnf8OwrMZ7OVmtHUnVsckNQSzg/view?usp=sharing

jonniemac said:

Just giving you a hard time Mike! You've seen me hacking away on this thing for a while now. 

Yeah, my ERM+ co-op was quicker, and I thought it would never end! :D
At least you control your own destiny, I was at the mercy of the #*^%ing Machinist.

mikepetro said:

Yeah, my ERM+ co-op was quicker, and I thought it would never end! :D
At least you control your own destiny, I was at the mercy of the #*^%ing Machinist.

Lol ... yeah ... been a long, crazy year! All of the parts for number 1 are sanded now so it's on to cerakote. Need to setup the new oven and then see if I can spray a decent coat on the parts.