DNA100C weak puffs

Yeah, I never had a chance to take it off, I hit restore defaults before I ever downloaded the theme you sent, changed the screen to have a hit counter on it, uploaded these settings, and it hasn’t messed up since. If it does mess up again, I will send a post. But otherwise, thank you guys so much for caring enough to help

• Like 1

Ginger hard programs the settings and theme directly into the board. So pressing restore defaults did nothing but bring the unit back to just when you received it out if the box.  It would correct though any errors you would have made in settings.

Edited by Danny777
Typo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danny777 said:

Ginger hard programs the settings and theme directly into the board. So pressing restore defaults did nothing but being the unit back to just when you received it out if the box.  It would correct though any errors you would have made in settings.

Great info to remember....THX

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 5:31 PM, Wayneo said:

When that occurs (battery sag hits the 'cell soft cutoff' value, on your screen (depending on theme) you might see a 'weak battery' warning, letting you know it's soon time to change the battery. 

Added: What kind of battery are you using? For single battery mods I've always suggested/preferred high Amp batteries over mAh, because of less battery sag while firing. 

Samsung 30T 21700

Fresh day so where are we? :raised_hands:

@Joshua12345 What have you done since yesterday after the same problem occurred again?
Are you going to load that .ecig file that @dwcraig1 sent? I'd suggest you do. 

3 hours ago, Michael Guercio said:

Samsung 30T 21700

Thank you @Michael Guercio that's now the 4th time you've said that. You'll just need to wait and see what pans out above. 

• Like 1

• Wayneo changed the title to Boxer DNA100c weak puffs
2 hours ago, Wayneo said:

Fresh day so where are we? :raised_hands:

@Joshua12345 What have you done since yesterday after the same problem occurred again?
Are you going to load that .ecig file that @dwcraig1 sent? I'd suggest you do. 

Thank you @Michael Guercio that's now the 4th time you've said that. You'll just need to wait and see what pans out above. 

My bad bro. Im not here often to know how these threads work. I just came across your "what batt" question so wanted to answer the question!! 

44 minutes ago, Michael Guercio said:

My bad bro. Im not here often to know how these threads work. I just came across your "what batt" question so wanted to answer the question!! 

No worries my good man. :raised_hands: At the bottom of your screen you can go back/forward pages. I'm not one to repeat myself. 👍

39 minutes ago, Joshua12345 said:

........ I restored it again, and don’t hit over seventy watts, and the problem doesn’t occur.

If it does, you know what 2 beta testers have suggested you try.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Joshua12345 said:

Yeah, I’m at work all day. I restored it again, and don’t hit over seventy watts, and the problem doesn’t occur. It’s only if I’m running high wTtage, as well as weak battery on a full charged batt

With a fully charged battery do this again and hoover your mouse over the area of the lowest voltage drop and post it's value, do this with your Samsung 40T.

You should not be getting low battery message firing at 70 watts with a full charged 40T unless your voltage drops below Soft Cell Cutoff and that would be 2.75 volts in most cases.

voltage drop at 70 watts.jpeg

• Like 1

Okay so I’m this picture, I have a fully charged Samsung 40 t. The device is set on 80 watts. During a regular hit, it is hitting at 4.17 volts. Once the screen went black, it appears to be hitting at 46 watts, it also appears the volts went down. But after this, if I keep hitting it.. it still says upper 4 volts

5D864F0C-2991-401D-A465-C2B12E08A1E8.jpeg

E0D9F596-619C-4A14-AD29-923BC7D76019.jpeg

3 hours ago, Joshua12345 said:

Okay so I’m this picture, I have a fully charged Samsung 40 t. The device is set on 80 watts. During a regular hit, it is hitting at 4.17 volts. Once the screen went black, it appears to be hitting at 46 watts, it also appears the volts went down. But after this, if I keep hitting it.. it still says upper 4 volts

5D864F0C-2991-401D-A465-C2B12E08A1E8.jpeg

E0D9F596-619C-4A14-AD29-923BC7D76019.jpeg

The voltage drop looks to be not the problem. If it was a faulty cell or poor connections between the cell and board it would show in this picture.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Joshua12345 said:

update: i put the default 100c theme on and it made no difference. it is still doing the wattage drop issue. i honestly think there is something wrong with a connection inside the mod itself

I don't think it a bad connection as far as wiring, more like the board it's self. This is just my opinion as I am not an Evolv tech.

My advice would be to contact Evolv's Help Desk and they will advise you as to how best to proceed.

https://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add&category=1

Add a link to this thread on your contact request.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Joshua12345 said:

update: i put the default 100c theme on and it made no difference. it is still doing the wattage drop issue. i honestly think there is something wrong with a connection inside the mod itself

Did you change only the theme or did you use my ecig file?

• Like 2