31 minutes ago, DangerBass said:

solution is to replace screen ?

Yes.

They can be found here or (Stealthvape and Modmaker) in the UK. Here's a link with  instructions 

ok, thank you 😃 anyway how can this happen ? the mod didnt got droped off neither i hit it anywhere, i just turned it on and was like that

Edited by DangerBass

Can you let the screen go black than take a close up picture of the screen and post it here?

19 hours ago, retird said:

Can you let the screen go black than take a close up picture of the screen and post it here?

this works ? the img attached

13 hours ago, dwcraig1 said:

Here is a picture that looks about the same, in this case is was e liquid inside the screen.

how can liquid be inside just on middle ? how did that liquid got up inside ?

IMG_20200527_152307.jpg

While I don't know just how liquid got inside of the screen I consider this to be the way, liquid was present along the edge of the screen. The screen was warm, as the screen cooled the liquid was drawn inside.

Just ran into the same issue.... any way to clear the liquid if that is the issue or is it simply screen must be replaced? Any/all info appreciated 

i really dunno how liquid is getting inside of it (if it is eliquid) as mine started from the center to out, at start i still got image, now i have a blank screen with a portion at top black, i open it up and its "sealed" so im waiting for the replacement so i can crack up the old one to see if can be repaired. but anyway they should investigate about this issue as a lot of people are reporting the same problem, i guess its not eliquid but a problem with the screen itself but im a noob X)

@DangerBass Thanks for your reply. Yea liquid didn’t sound right to me either but know the screen isn’t cracked (been there done that). Just submitted a ticket, likely RMA which they are, luckily, amazing bout 

609E6A96-CF09-44C7-8FF2-909E94AC0450.jpeg

mine was still on waranty but i spared my costumer shop the "problem" as its almost over the waranty period so i ordered the screen but after the new one come i will tear the old one apart to see if can be made anything x)

same at me with my VTBox,250C, buy at Ebay a new Display from a german dealer, 20€ and 15min work, all fine now :)

• Like 1

On 6/26/2020 at 10:40 PM, AnnaR. said:

same at me with my VTBox,250C, buy at Ebay a new Display from a german dealer, 20€ and 15min work, all fine now :)

can you tell the vendor you got it from ?

Just to follow up. The Evolv guys are amazing have agreed to RMA. Just waiting on a new mod and determining if UPS is actually open before sending. Thanks all for the insight