DNA GO 30-40 watt Born Just for Pod?

Pino74

Hi everyone I apologize if I open two similar posts, but the previous ones are not well explained,

I try better now

In practice I bought my first Box mod for a week, with the Evolv circuit of Dna  Go, the Box is called NEO GO, and is built by a Belgian modder, who is called "Sixstysevenvapour".

The problem is that I am experiencing an output power output, very unstable and well below what it should be according to the law of ohms, let's say that the power set is different from the output at least 4-5 watts on average , this applies to all values that I set, for example if I set 11 watts at the output, the power actually delivered will be 8 watts ...

Also you can see that the two green lines in the device manager are not even parallel with such a low power, but that of the output power fluctuates very much in frequency, as if it were a sort of activated tc.In my case, there is no tc on the dna go, but the replay function that I have deactivated. if I activate the replay the output power oscillates even more.I tried to contact the modder who builds my Box and said that according to him 99% are one of the cables of the cup of the pin 510 loose, but I checked well, and they are not loose at all.

As soon as I got the Box the first two days was fine, then suddenly for no apparent reason it started to go wrong. Now I don't know if maybe some service pack, or other update, that influenced this behavior of my Neo Go Box.I have no experience with DNA circuits, but I have noticed that the software version for DNA GO does not have a management for the batteries, like that of the 75watt, but a much simpler one. Not only that, the charge values of my battery that are all new and the best the KEEPPOWER 18350, are not read correctly by escribe,as a percentage of charge, but there are small differences

Now I would like to understand, if this circuit the dna go has or does not have evidence of good functioning with the 18350, because I begin to understand that it was born for the Orion with 900-1100 mAh lipo batteries,I would also like to understand if I am the first victim of the modder's risk to use it (DNA GO)with these 18350 batteries, which seems to understand that it is the only IN THE world,that  to have used and sold it with a Mod.

I would also add that I tried two new good quality atomizers, both with low resistances in the order of 0.25-0.70 ohm, but the box does not push more than 10 watts on average.

I also included an attachment, to make people understand better

I apologize for my English, I use the translator, and I apologize if I have not been clear in any question or concept.

I await your help

Thanks Pino

Cattura.JPG

Hi retrid

The replay is disabled, also you can only activate it by pressing the button on the Mod and not in the software, it is the first thing that I have ascertained,

I put 4 attachments so you can see other settings too. you also see that I have also changed the watt setting, I even lowered it with 3 new values, but in the graph, I can barely reach 70% of the watt value I set See the volts as they go down to the Puff box.

Pino

Neo go1.JPG

Neo go2.JPG

Neo go3.JPG

Neo go4.JPG

Hi Wayneo

I bought the Box a week ago, I let you imagine if it has no guarantee, it would be absurd! the Modder, Sixstyseven Vapor has washed his hands, because the pod seems to be built in CHINA by STIMYVAPOUR. Another important thing, the modder did not customize the mod in any way with software modifications, it came with all default settings, also in the OFFICIAL instructions of my Mod, it is clearly evident in a screen of their manual that the two green lines of the powers they are also parallel to 20 watts, mine not even to 10 watts. I insert screen of the manual of the Mod.

I hope nobody gets smart, to pay blame, I paid her 120 dollars and after a week it no longer works well.

I also opened a request for assistance, I repeat, I hope someone will help me solve, because I was not silent or good if they do not help me. It is not fair. In the end, Evolv is a circuit, with American software, but built in China and who is to blame for China, for a software malfunction? Who should fix me replace or provide assistance?

I am very nervous and disappointed, on this Box, I repeat Syxstyseven vapor, said that I have to hear who sold it to me. Who sold it to me will ask me how can I claim that the Box is not working? Simple it does not even maintain 10 watts, but does up and down. and from the manual and also from videos on the internet, this is not the right behavior.

Now if Evolv cares about its customers, at least one serious and technical answer in an official way, it must give it to me, and also instructions about it.If it wants to make the Chinese box of responsibility ok, but I won't be quiet

Thanks Pino

Cattura.JPG

Edited by Pino74

If you started a ticket with Evolv they should reply back to you.  Your issue may be a mod design issue, a connectivity issue, a bad solder joint, or many other things.  

Yes I saw the manual and the page in the manual you post.  

What atty and what coil are you using?  

Hi retird

Yes, I also thought about a cold solder, or a detached wire, but everything is in order under the pin. Now I don't know if they used poor materials where the current has dissipations, or if they designed the mod in the wrong way, moreover I have bought 6 new  18350 1,200 mAh (10 amp)batteries from Keeppower, and none is revealed 100% charged by Escribe but always 90% .I don't think it's serious to take a circuit optimized for pod mods and use it in a box with 18350 without even a setting file for batteries, at least some advice on their tests, it seems only a product made to deceive, let's say a technical hazard by stimyvapour, of course I don't see it as the fault of evolv, but evolv should intervene at least be aware that their circuit is used in a way that damages its image.over all the updates you don't understand I'm talking about the service packs, they are generic so for anyone who uses the dna go circuit, or only for those who use it in the mod orion pods.I had this quest or I suspect that an update has spoiled my BOX, but I'm not sure. As resistances I always use SS316 26-28awg

Thanks

Pino

Edited by Pino74

I'm trying to understand if it is possible to downgrade the internal firmware of my box, maybe rewrite everything as it arrived, just to check if it works well again afterwards. The manufacturer does not specify anything, neither the release version at the time of sale nor else.I wasn't even careful because it's the first evolv circuit I use.I started vaping in 2011, I wanted a serious circuit, but I started on the wrong foot with this Mod Neo Go MADE FROM CHINA

i have disabled atomizer profile, i use default setting in atomizer tab, 

I tried to use the profile values those of the manual 0.50 mtl, and 0.25 dl but it changes little, the box is always irregular. then I disabled the dl and mtl profiles, and I always use the profile with a single atomizer.

But I noticed a strange behavior, when I change the profile, in the general tab between mtl and dl, the colors on the mod button always remain those of the Dl profile, maybe there will be some mess in the profiles?

and then the power of the profile does not match with the power in the device manager .... I don't understand why ...

Cattura.JPG

Cattura2.JPG

Cattura3.JPG

Edited by Pino74

Yes but the same behavior,

I have two atomizers a femto rda bf, but i use it with normal pin, it is Made in Japan, and a Purity mtl 22 mm of the ambition mods.on both of the same behavior ...

the atom are new, they have 15 days

Edited by Pino74