Temp Sensing Detect...

Hi dwgraig1,

that's what @gwyar want to say - the translating isn't a forum function, but a browser-implement, what not all browsers have available.😉

Usually I prefer to use the language that is most common in a forum.

And if I communicate with some in my home language, I'll write the common language below my message.

So the most users should have no problems to understand what I have wrote.

kind regards

Hallo Gwyar,

ich bin Programmierer - daher kann ich in Etwa nachvollziehen, wie die einzelnen Funktionen des DNA arbeiten.

Nur eben leider nicht, welche Auswirkungen die TSD- und TSM-Flags auf die Arbeitsweise des Chips haben.

Da kann ich nur Vermutungen anstellen und meine Beobachtungen auswerten.

Und diese deuten eben darauf hin, dass bei TSD = False oder TSM = False der DNA auf reinen Power-Mode umschaltet.

Aber wenn das so sein sollte, ob dann z.B. Boost in diesem erzwungenen und nicht ausgewähltem Modus möglich ist, da kann ich nur raten.

Hier wäre eine echte handfeste Information seitens Evolv erforderlich.

Vom HelpDesk habe ich noch nichts gehört.

Beste Grüsse

Hello Gwyar,

I am a programmer - so I can roughly understand how the individual functions of the DNA work.

Unfortunately, just not what effects the TSD and TSM flags have on the functioning of the chip.

I can only make assumptions and evaluate my observations.

And these just indicate that with TSD = False or TSM = False the DNA switches to pure power mode as long as both gets the True-state again.

But if that should be the case, e.g. Boost is possible in this forced and unselected mode, I can only guess.

Real information from Evolv would be required here.

I haven't heard from the HelpDesk yet.

Best regards

Guys, so much going on in this 1 post and I can't 'quote' multiple posts that span pages, so I'll just ramble.

• Yes, we (moderators) suffer from the same timeout where we need to log back in numerous times. Sometimes even during a long reply while we gather our thoughts.
  • I also only see the translate option while using Chrome (Mac user)
  • I have seen the error press up, and after making a single change on a theme and after a simple change I've never seen it again. Details here and YMMV. http://bit.ly/31Dg7cg

Hi Wayneo,

Thanks for your comment.

Oh yes, with Evolv everything seems only be half of the possible optimum😁

Forum, DNA, Theme Designer...

But I wont be blasphemic. The DNA CHips are really best of all nevertheless.

You wrote in the Thread you've linked:

" my mod with SP35 (told you about this earlier) did not exhibit this until after I created a new screen on the Evolv default theme and had it set to 'return to parent'. After changing that option to 'return to main screen' all is fine at SP35. That mod is still at SP35. "

This could confirm my suspicion.

Could really be a stack problem.

If I understand correct, you swapped "Goto Child Screeen" against "Goto another page" and "Goto parent Screen" against "Goto Main Screen" to avoid the Gosub Stack, what is used by the Child- and Parent-Functions.

If only using "Another" and "Main", there is no stack involved, what can make problems.

Will try to do same with my Update.

But I am using SP 38 on all DNA Devices, I own.

Will see, what happens with.

Kind regards

Edited by Mr.Bottomfeeder

My colour mods are all at SP38. I’m a simple man so I usually use a minimal basic theme like the default with a few tweaks and have not seen the error again. You could try the default, and follow what I did to both create and resolve the issue before making wholesale changes to yours. 

• Like 1

Well, I did some experiments meanwhile...

1. I can reproduce the "Menu error - Press UP"-Error, if leaving the Main Screen with "Goto another Screen" and clicking on that destination Screen onto a button with "Goto parent Screen". This I have performed after a complete restart of the DNA.

That shows me, the Child-Screen-Stack is not monitored and locked by the system if calling a returning-address from an empty stack.

So Wayneo do right - better don't use the "Goto Child"-Function in interleaved Screen structures and use "Goto another" instead.

2. The worst thing:
I have a 316 Clapton-steel-wire in my RDA. If I'm choosing another wire (I tried Zirconia) instead of the S316 and take a puff, the TSD falls to "False" state.

But never the DNA become "True" in TSD again - no matter, what I try. In- and decreasing the wire-resistance, selecting wire "316" again, pulling down and pushing up the room-temp and more.

Only way I found, is as I wrote, to connect the Mod to EScribe and upload the unchanged Theme or settings again onto the mod.

Only then the mod works finally as expected and set.

3. If TDS = "False", the DNA works in fact only in Power-Mode then - what is logical correct, but not known and expected by most Theme-builders.

Now, the Beta of my Theme will switch visibly into Wattage-Mode and presents the Power-Settings instead of the TC-Settings in the Profile-Settings, if TSD gone lost and falls into "False"-State unexpected.
Because I think, the user want to know, when his mod has such a problem and wonders why the taste and usability won't match the settings anymore, which he did select.
Now the user get clearly information and can search the reason of missfunction.

As far my experiences.

grammatical corrections

1 hour ago, Mr.Bottomfeeder said:

1. I can reproduce the "Menu error - Press UP" error, if leaving the Main Screen with "Goto another Screen" and clicking on that destination Screen onto a button with "Goto parent Screen". This I have performed after a complete restart of the DNA.

That shows me, the child screen stack is not monitored and locked by the system if calling a returning-address from an empty stack.

So Wayneo do right - better don't use the "Goto Child" function in interleaved screen structures and use "Goto another" instead.

I think that means I was correct?

All these falling out of TSD issues have you checked your atty connection is stable with Atomizer Analyzer. Using SS clapton when cold I'll usually get ~0.003 fluctuation.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Mr.Bottomfeeder:

Now, the Beta of my Theme will switch visibly into Wattage-Mode and presents the Power-Settings instead of the TC-Settings in the Profile-Settings, if TSD gone lost and falls into "False"-State unexpected.
Because I think, the user want to know, when his mod has such a problem and wonders why the taste and usability won't match the settings anymore, which he did select.
Now the user get clearly information and can search the reason of missfunction.

In meinen aktuellen Versionen graue ich die eingestellte Ziel Temperatur aus, habe aber eine deutlich weitereichende Umsetzung vor Augen, welche ich in den nächsten Tagen umsetzen werde; einen konkreten Hinweis anstelle der Ziel Temperatur. 

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Wayneo:

I think that means I was correct?

All these falling out of TSD issues have you checked your atty connection is stable with Atomizer Analyzer. Using SS clapton when cold I'll usually get ~0.003 fluctuation.

Hello Wayneo,

yep, your suspicion was definitely correct.

I thought this fact also, but had no proof until now.

But yesterday I made a test with a blank theme, what contained just two Screens and two functions in each of these Screens.

1st Screen: a "Goto Child" and a "Goto another". Destination of each was 2nd Screen.

2nd Screen: "Goto parent" and "Goto another". Destination in both functions was 1st Screen.

Then I have completely restarted the DNA after each of following attemps.

Result of tests:

1. 1st Screen "Goto Child"  (means "Gosub") - 2nd Screen "Goto Parent" (means "Return") - Result: OK

2. 1st Screen "Goto Another" (means "Goto") - 2nd Screen "Goto Parent"  (means "Return") - Result: "Menu Error - Press Up"  - Reason: "Stack empty"

3. 1st Screen "Goto Child"  (means "Gosub")  - 2nd Screen "Goto Another" (means "Goto") - Result: OK, But surely one uncleared Return-Entry remains  in the Child-Stack - what may cause following errors - Reason: "Stack Overflow" after some processes like this

4. 1st Screen "Goto Another" (means "Goto") - 2nd Screen "Goto Another" (means "Goto") - Result: OK

So it is clear to me now, The DNA do not have a stack-control and self-cleaning function.

Would be so easy to fix for Evolv and avoiding the "Menu Error - Press UP"...

- If a "Goto Another" will be called, let the System clearing the Child-Stack. So the Child-Stack everytime would be on actual state.

- If a "Goto Parent" is called, but Child-Stack is empty, perform a "Goto Another" (Goto "Mainscreen") instead.

I have  Hellvape Dead Rabbit RDAs in all my mods. When I test its connection and stability, it's value changes by  0.001. This should be OK, as I believe.

And I tested the SS316 only inside my house until yet - for using outside using, I have some other mods and use Zirkonia-Wires in these Mods.

Kind regards

Details added
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

vor 7 Stunden schrieb gwyar:

In meinen aktuellen Versionen graue ich die eingestellte Ziel Temperatur aus, habe aber eine deutlich weitereichende Umsetzung vor Augen, welche ich in den nächsten Tagen umsetzen werde; einen konkreten Hinweis anstelle der Ziel Temperatur. 

Hi Gwyar,

Ich habe es jetzt so gemacht, dass in den beiden Mainscreens und dem Profil-Screen tatsächlich die Watt-Anzeige anstelle der TC-Anzeige erscheinen, wenn TC=true and (TSD = false or TSM = false).

So kann der User wenigstens  noch die Power-Einstellungen vornehmen, wenn schon kein TC mehr funktioniert.

Beste Grüsse

Hi Gwyar,

Now I have changed both main screens and the profile screen for displaying the PowerScreen/Settings instead of the TC Screen/Settings, if TC=true and (TSD = false or TSM = false).

So the user can at least make the power settings when no TC is working anymore.

Best regards

Also,

wer möchte, kann sich gerne die neueste Beta meines Themes herunterladen und testen.

Evtl. Fehler, Wünsche und Anregungen bitte hier posten.

Das ist nun mein komfortabelstes, innovativstes und umfangreichstes Theme. Und dabei ist es am einfachsten zu benutzen.

EDIT: Erledigt - (Nur an der LED-Font muss ich noch arbeiten - da ist der Zeilenabstand zu gering - ich musste ohnehin das OHM-Zeichen neu erstellen, da dieses in der Font gefehlt hat)

Well,

if you want, you can download and test the latest beta of my theme.

Please post possible bugs, requests and suggestions here.

This is now my most comfortable, innovative and extensive theme. And it's the easiest to use.

EDIT: Fixed - (I have to work on the LED font again - the line spacing is too small - I had to recreate the OHM character before, because this was missing in the font)

Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder LED - Easy Colors - V1.0.5 German for DNA 75C DNA 250C.ecigtheme

• Like 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Mr.Bottomfeeder:

Ich habe es jetzt so gemacht, dass in den beiden Mainscreens und dem Profil-Screen tatsächlich die Watt-Anzeige anstelle der TC-Anzeige erscheinen, wenn TC=true and (TSD = false or TSM = false).

So kann der User wenigstens  noch die Power-Einstellungen vornehmen, wenn schon kein TC mehr funktioniert.

Ich habe die Watt-Anzeige grundsätzlich auch im TC-Modus aktiv, da der Chipsatz den eingestellten Wert im TC-Modus als Obergrenze verwendet. D. h., mit dem eingestellten Wert nimmst Du direkt Einfluß auf das Regelverhalten. Probiert es aus - wenn Du für Deine Zieltemperatur beispielsweise knapp 30 Watt benötigst, stelle die Leistung (im TC-Modus) auf 10 Watt und Du wirst sehen, dass der Mod nicht über 10 Watt geht und somit die Zieltemperatur nicht erreichen wird. 

Ich nutze diesen Umstand, indem ich im Preheat eine (zu) geringe Leistung einstelle und die Wicklung somit "sanft" auf Temperatur bringe. 

Hi Gwyar,

ja, das ist klar.

In meinem Theme bekommst bei der Watt-Anzeige in beiden Mainscreens und den Profileinstellungen nur die Coilleistung und Boost zum einstellen.

Im TempControl-Modus hingegen Coil-Temp, Coil-Power, dazu - sofern aktiviert die Preheat-Temp und Preheat-Power.

usw.

Also nur das, was im gewählten Modus auch eine Funktion hat, wird angezeigt und kann geändert werden.

So meinte ich das - und dies war mein Ziel.😁

Hi Gwyar,

Yes, that's clear.

In my theme you only get the coil power and boost to set in both main screens and the profile settings.

In TempControl-Mode, on the other hand, coil-temp, coil-power, additional - and if activated the preheat-temp and preheat-power.

Etc.

So only displayed and changeable what really has a function in the selected mode.

That's what I meant

Interessant finde ich ja, wie nach so langer Zeit, die Themes für diesen Chipsatz entworfen werden, immer noch "neue" Aspekte dazu kommen und wie unterschiedlich die Ansätze sind. 

• So sehr ich die Arbeit dahinter respektiere, kann ich mich z. B. für Icon-basierte Themes nicht erwärmen - bei Dir wird es sich vermutlich umgekehrt nicht anders verhalten 😎
  • Das ist ja hier das Schöne - die mögliche Vielfalt der Darstellungen
Edited by gwyar

Da habe ich Symbole in den Mainscreens, die den Status von TSD und TSM anzeigen.

Wenn im TC-Mode plötzlich die Watt-Screen angezeigt wird und im Symbol der Wicklung plötzlich ein Beinchen in der Luft hängt, dann weiss der User, dass er nach dem Coil sehen muss.

Zumal in der Statusleiste dann steht, was das Problem ist.

So habe ich das nun gelöst.

Therefor I have a wire-symbol in the main screens what shows the status of TSD and TSM.

If the watt screen is suddenly displayed in TC mode and suddenly a leg is hanging in the air in the wire-symbol of the winding, then the user knows that he has to take a look onto the coil.

Additional the status bar shows what the problem is.

So I've solved that now.

vor 1 Minute schrieb gwyar:

Interessant finde ich ja, wie nach so langer Zeit, die Themes für diesen Chipsatz entworfen werden, immer noch "neue" Aspekte dazu kommen und wie unterschiedlich die Ansätze sind. 

• So sehr ich die Arbeit dahinter respektiere, kann ich mich z. B. für Icon-basierte Themes nicht erwärmen - bei Dir wird es sich vermutlich umgekehrt nicht anders verhalten 😎

Ja, das ist eben das Schöne an programmierbarer Hardware. Daher habe ich auch Smartwatches von Samsung - weil ich dafür eigene Watchfaces bauen konnte.

Nun, ich bin der Ansicht, dass mit Pictogrammen mehr ausgesagt und auf einen Blick erfassbar ist, als mit einer Textausgabe.

Ich habe ja vier Symbole in meinen Main-Screens:

1. Thermometer (TC-Mode) - durchgestrichen (Kein TC-Mode möglich) - grau (Power-Mode) - mit "D" (drin TSD=False) - mit "M" drin (TSM = false)
2. Blitz (Power-Modus: Boost-Parameter-Anzeige Ein/Aus) - im TC-Modus: Preheat-Parameter-Anzeige: Ein/Aus)
3. Flamme (im TC-Modus Preheat: Ein/Aus) - Grau im Power-Modus
4. Spule (Power-Modus: Grau) - im TC-Mode Beide Beinchen unten: TSD= true, TSM = True - Linkes Beinchen in der Luft: TSM=False, TSD=True - Rechtes Beinchen in der Luft: TSM=True, TSD=False - Beide Beinchen nach Oben: TSM=False, TSD=False

Und dies eben als Statustext jeweils den vier Pictogrammen zugeordnet.

Wenn ich das als "Nur-Text" hätte ausformen müssen, würde ich wohl ein doppelt so grosses Display brauchen.

Ach ja - noch ein Symbol in den Mainscreens: Das kleine Vorhängeschloss, wenn Temp-Lock aktiviert ist.

Yes, that's the nice thing with programmable hardware. That's why I also have smartwatches from Samsung - because I was able to build my own watch faces for them.

Well, I believe that pictograms are more meaningful and understandable at a short view than with text output.

I have four symbols in my main screens:

1. Thermometer (TC mode) - crossed out (no TC mode possible) - gray (power mode) - with "D" (inside TSD = False) - with "M" inside (TSM = false)
2. Flash (power mode: boost parameter display on / off) - in TC mode: preheat parameter display: on / off)
3. Flame (in TC mode Preheat: On / Off) - gray in power mode
4. Coil (power mode: gray) - in TC mode both legs below: TSD = true, TSM = True - left leg in the air: TSM = False, TSD = True - right leg in the air: TSM = True , TSD = False - Both legs up: TSM = False, TSD = False

And this is assigned to the four pictograms as status text.

If I had to write this all as "plain text", I would probably need a display that is twice as big.

Oh yes - another symbol in the main screens: The small padlock when Temp-Lock is activated.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb gwyar:

Auf jeden Fall wird mein nächstes Update etwas dauern, da ich "hinter der Kulisse" einige Änderungen plane - zu viele Altlasten aus früheren Versionen der Screens, viele Bedingungen verschachtelt und das ewige Thema Speicherauslastung... 

In solchen Fällen ist es manchmal sinnvoller, nochmal ganz von vorne anzufangen 😂

In such cases, it sometimes makes more sense to start all over again 😂

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Mr.Bottomfeeder:

In solchen Fällen ist es manchmal sinnvoller, nochmal ganz von vorne anzufangen 😂

... darauf läuft es hinaus - ich schaue mir in jedem Screen jedes Feld mit seinen Bedingungen an und hinterfrage mich selbst. Mit dem Wissen um Escribe, was ich in der Zwischenzeit erlangt habe, kann ich da mitunter nur den Kopf schütteln 🤪 wie umständlich ich es mir gemacht hatte. Immerhin - hat ja funktioniert....

Oh ja, das kenne ich.

Das Schöne... Die Entwickler des Theme Designer haben keine Möglichkeit geschaffen, im Theme festzustellen, wie die dort verwendete Bildchen heißen und wo diese jeweils gespeichert sind, noch kann man im Theme Designer deren Abmessungen erkennen.

Das macht es besonders lustig, bei einem Neuanfang aus der Masse an fast identischen selbsterstellten Bildern (die sich nur marginal voneinander unterscheiden), jene herauszufinden, welche man tatsächlich verwendet hat.

Ich speichere in einem solchen Fall im Theme Designer die verwendeten Bilder in ein neues Verzeichnis, damit ich sicher dieselben beim Neuerstellen wieder habe.

Auch mir geht es so - habe jetzt auch bei der kompletten Überarbeitung meines Themes ein paar Sachen gefunden, bei welchen ich mich schon gar nicht mehr erinnern kann, warum ich die so gemacht und eingebaut habe.😂

Oh yes, I know that.

The beautyful thing ... The developers of the Theme Designer have neither created a way to determine in the theme how the used pictures are named and where each of them is stored, nor you can see their dimensions in the Theme Designer.

This makes it particularly funny to find out which Pictures are actually been used from the mass of almost identical self-created images (which differ only marginally from each other).

In such a case, I save all the images used in the Theme Designer in a new folder, so that I surely have them again when I create the theme once again.

I feel the same way - have also found a few things in the complete revision of my theme that I can no remember why I did it and by what reason I have installed it. 😂

Grammatic

В 09.02.2020 в 05:34, Mr.Bottomfeeder сказал:

К сожалению, я до сих пор не понимаю, что вы подразумеваете под TCR. Я подозреваю, что это может быть перевод значения, которое мы знаем другой аббревиатурой.

TCR

В 09.02.2020 в 05:34, Mr.Bottomfeeder сказал:

1. Если TSD = «False», то работает ли ДНК только в режиме питания, пока - до TSD = «True»?

2. Если TSM = «False», то работает ли ДНК только в режиме питания, пока - до TSD = «True»?

3. Если 1 = Да и 2 = Да, мне интересно, почему переключатели «Temp-Protect» и «Can Preheat» не изменяются с ДНК на «False» и «Can Boost» не на «True» » если это условие становится «Ложным» -State, если TSD = «Ложь» | TSM = «Ложь».

Это чрезвычайно важные вопросы для создания тем и их правильного функционирования.

Однако, к сожалению, я все еще не могу понять из ваших описаний, как работает ДНК, чтобы установить или очистить флаг «TSD».

Вы пытаетесь заставить Escribe работать в режиме, который не предусмотрен производителем. TSD, TSM, Can Boost, Can Preheat это условия, которые устанавливает пользователь для корректной работы и переключения мода в правильный режим работы. Эти параметры не переключаются модом автоматически, мод считывает состояние этих параметров "True" ,"False" , ..., и по реальному состоянию этих функций выполняет алгоритм запрограммированный пользователем (автором темы)

Печать.jpg

Edited by zark

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Mr.Bottomfeeder:

Auch mir geht es so - habe jetzt auch bei der kompletten Überarbeitung meines Themes ein paar Sachen gefunden, bei welchen ich mich schon gar nicht mehr erinnern kann, warum ich die so gemacht und eingebaut habe.😂

👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha 1

vor 9 Stunden schrieb zark:

TCR

Вы пытаетесь заставить Escribe работать в режиме, который не предусмотрен производителем. TSD, TSM, Can Boost, Can Preheat это условия, которые устанавливает пользователь для корректной работы и переключения мода в правильный режим работы. Эти параметры не переключаются модом автоматически, мод считывает состояние этих параметров "True" ,"False" , ..., и по реальному состоянию этих функций выполняет алгоритм запрограммированный пользователем (автором темы)

Печать.jpg

Hi Zark,

thanks again for your answer.

Now I understand, what you meant with "TCR" - I thought all the time, that this must be a Russian translating of "TSD" or "TSM"

But I am afraid, you're misunderstanding my motivations.

I surely don't use the DNA in a manner, what is not provided by Evolv.

My destination is to give the users only the information and settable parameters on the screens, what are matching the mode that he actually is using (means in certain circumstances, what he must not have selected manually, but what he is using in fact).

And this is including, that the "Power-Mode" not only should be shown and be adjustable in a manually chosen "Power-Mode", but as well in "TC-Mode" temporary as long as TSM= false or TSD=false.

Cause under this conditions then the DNA only works in "Power-Mode" anymore, as I believe to have figured it out.

TSM and TSD are System-Flags what are set by the DNA and the user surely can't change by himself.

But the values of these flags influences the working structure of the DNA.

Independently of the users choice "Can Preheat" (="TC-Mode"):
If TSM= false or TSD = false, the DNA switch intern to "Power mode" temporary and no temp-control works anymore in that case as long as one of these flags is false.

In my opinion, the most themes usually don't inform the user about this fact and as well about the reason for the DNA for falling back into "Power-Mode" nevertheless the user has chosen "TC-Mode" and is getting displayed falsely this mode-settings.

If "TC-Mode" was selected before, the DNA only switch back to working "TC-Mode", if TSM = true and TSM=true again.

It seems to me, for the user it is same result as if he is choosing "Can Boost" (Power-Mode) manually, if TSM= false or TSD=false.

As far my viewings and experiences.

So my new version of my theme shows the "Power-Mode"-Mainscreen and "Power-Mode"-Profile-Setting-page, if TSM=false or TSD=false as well as the user has selected "TC-Mode".
As soon as TSM=true and TSD=true again, the Screens switches into "TC-Mode" usability back again, if this was chosen before.

I hope, this time I could explain understandable, what I have meant.😉

Kind regards

Hallo Zark,

Nochmals vielen Dank für Deine Antwort.

Jetzt verstehe ich, was Du mit "TCR" gemeint hast- ich dachte die ganze Zeit, dass dies eine russische Übersetzung von "TSD" oder "TSM" sein muss.

Aber ich fürchte, Du verstehst meine Beweggründe falsch.

Ich benutze die DNA sicherlich nicht auf eine Art und Weise, die Evolv nicht zur Verfügung stellt.

Mein Ziel ist es, den Benutzern nur die Informationen und einstellbaren Parameter auf den Bildschirmen mitzuteilen, welche mit dem tatsächlich verwendeten Modus übereinstimmen (bedeutet unter bestimmten Umständen, was der User nicht manuell ausgewählt haben muss - sondern das, was der DNA tatsächlich aktuell verwendet).
Dazu gehört, dass der "Power-Mode" nicht nur in einem manuell gewählten "Power-Mode" angezeigt und eingestellt werden soll, sondern auch temporär in "TC-Mode", solange TSM = false oder TSD = false .
Denn unter diesen Bedingungen funktioniert die DNA dann nur noch im "Power-Mode", wie ich glaube, es herausgefunden zu haben.

TSM und TSD sind System-Flags, die von dem DNA gesetzt werden und die der Benutzer sicher nicht selbst ändern kann.
Die Werte dieser Flags beeinflussen jedoch die Arbeitsstruktur der DNA.

Unabhängig von der Benutzerauswahl "Can Preheat" (= "TC-Mode"):
Wenn TSM = false oder TSD = false, wechselt die DNA intern temporär in den "Power Mode" und in diesem Fall funktioniert keine Temp-Kontrolle mehr, solange eines dieser Flags false ist.

Meiner Meinung nach informieren die meisten Themen den Benutzer normalerweise nicht über diese Tatsache und auch nicht über den Grund, warum die DNA in den "Power-Mode" zurückfällt, obwohl der Benutzer den "TC-Mode" gewählt hat und fälschlicherweise angezeigt wird diese Modus-Einstellungen.
Wenn zuvor "TC-Mode" gewählt wurde, wechselt die DNA nur dann wieder in den "TC-Mode", wenn TSM = true und TSM = true ist.
Es scheint mir, für den Benutzer ist es das gleiche Ergebnis, als würde er "Can Boost" (Power-Mode) manuell auswählen, wenn TSM = false oder TSD = false.
Soweit meine Ansichten und Erfahrungen.

Die neue Version meines Themas zeigt also die "Power-Mode" -Mainscreen- und "Power-Mode" -Profileinstellungen-Seite, wenn TSM = false oder TSD = false ist, selbst wenn der Benutzer "TC-Mode" ausgewählt hat.
Sobald TSM = true und TSD = true ist, wechselt der Bildschirm wieder in den "TC-Mode", sofern dieser zuvor gewählt wurde.

Ich hoffe, diesmal konnte ich nachvollziehbar erklären, was ich gemeint habe.😉

Beste Grüße

grammatical corrections - added german translation