Help for Neo go mod/DNA GO!

Lavi.Lai

Hello guys, My Neo go mod needs some help.

I noticed that no matter how much resistance my atomizer is , the output of mod can only reach up to 3.5V when the battery is fully charged. For example, my coil resistance value is 0.7 ohm,Even if I set 25W or 30W on the escribe, the actual output can only reach up to about 17.5w (or even lower), and the output voltage and output power will always decrease with the battery level.

I wonder if DNA GO chips can't achieve constant voltage and boost voltage? Is the maximum output voltage of DNA chip (or my Neo go MOD) only 3.5V? Or is there something wrong with my settings?

In addition, I can't find a specific introduction to DNA go chip. Can someone give me a link to relevant information?

Thx for your reply!

Edited by Lavi.Lai

Hello guys, My Neo go mod needs some help.

I noticed that no matter how much resistance my atomizer is , the output of mod can only reach up to 3.5V when the battery is fully charged. For example, my coil resistance value is 0.7 ohm,Even if I set 25W or 30W on the escribe, the actual output can only reach up to about 17.5w (or even lower), and the output voltage and output power will always decrease with the battery level.

I wonder if DNA GO chips can't achieve constant voltage and boost voltage? Is the maximum output voltage of DNA chip (or my Neo go MOD) only 3.5V? Or is there something wrong with my settings?

In addition, I can't find a specific introduction to DNA go chip. Can someone give me a link to relevant information?

Thx for your reply!

Moderator Edit: I have merged your duplicate posts. You can hide one if you wish.

Edited by Wayneo
duplicate post

35 分鐘前, dwcraig1說:

Your figure of 3.5 volts output (max) is right in the ballpark, you must use lower resistance to be able to achieve 30 watts/ 40 boost. 

https://www.the12volt.com/ohm/ohms-law-calculators.asp

As far as battery sag/voltage drop be sure to use the most powerful 18350, Vapecell 9 amp or equivalent.

Thank you for your reply.
To be honest, I feel sad that DNA go can only reach 3.5V.:pensive:I would prefer to have at least 3.7V.

39 minutes ago, Lavi.Lai said:

Thank you for your reply.
To be honest, I feel sad that DNA go can only reach 3.5V.:pensive:I would prefer to have at least 3.7V.

I would recommend using NiFe 48/52 or Stainless Steel 316 for your builds, Kanthal or Nichrome would be a lot of mass at 0.25 ohms.

O.25 ohms would be a good target, even slightly lower as the resistance increases with these wires as they heat up. 

57 分鐘前, dwcraig1說:

I would recommend using NiFe 48/52 or Stainless Steel 316 for your builds, Kanthal or Nichrome would be a lot of mass at 0.25 ohms.

O.25 ohms would be a good target, even slightly lower as the resistance increases with these wires as they heat up. 

Your suggestion is very good, but I usually use MTL instead of DL, so the resistance range I set is generally 0.65-0.85Ω.Kanthal or nickel 80 is the most commonly used for me. For my opinion, 3.5V for some juices, it is difficult to stimulate the whole taste. 😓

• 2 weeks later...

30 watts is the maximum that the chipset can have with the minimum resistance recommended by evolv, ( 0.25 ohm )
The higher the resistance, the less the current you will have. All value under this max current can be regulated.
The concept is explained perfectly by Mark Todd on his review on Youtube
Your knowledge and understanding of how to use a mod and rta above should be corrected. If your wish is to have 25w adapted your resistance to this calculation (this should be around 0.4ohm). The facebook group with hundreds of people using this mod can help you too

Edited by rm67
sentence