Low resistance build

Lucasammy

Sup my friends im kind new on these replay and dna situation. I would like some advice from you fokes. 

Whats the lowest resistance build should i run to work with replay? 

What you guys see bad and good to run a really low resistance build. (talking about 0.08 ˜ 0.07 ohms)

Do you have some advice for me? 

You should be OK at that resistance with most TC wire . Keep in mind that when using a wire like SS316 which has very little change in resistance  from cold to hot any false/poor connections  between the coil and board will start to show (interfere) with the lower you go down in resistance.

Minimum Replay requirements
DNA75C, 250C, or GO
International software installed
Theme that supports Replay

Success best practices
Ni200, Ti, SSxxx, NiFe or any TC capable material (wire) as your core wire

In a profile that supports Replay.

In EScribe's Device Monitor does it show the resistance climb from cold to hot?  Also, if not already, choose "Watts" for your material even though your using ss316, give that a try.

And choose that same "watts" profile on the mod as well.  With TC working but not Replay something must be being overlooked.

0.80 to 0.89 is hardly any change, here is mine, while the resistance is much higher than your note the % of change here.

ss316L.JPG

You are getting a 12% approx. increase and mine is around 18%, I'm thinking that Replay should work with that.

Mine here is with Kanger SS316lL drop in coil heads, I see more of an increase than expected, I'll post a screen using a SS316 Clapton on next post in a couple of minutes.

exatly im geting to little change. is that what you mean right? but if i heat it more i think ill get a dry heat. what ever the mod dont alow me to go any higher because of the temperature... and i fell that these build its getting to hot but... i shuldnt! ill post some device monitor in some minutes. thnks so mutch for the help man!

While you seem to be getting slightly less change in resistance I feel it is enough for Replay to work.

I was concerned that perhaps you were not using the International firmware so I flashed mine to the US version and Replay still worked. I'm not understanding that unless the Theme is allowing Replay to work. Here is a snip of Device Monitor showing firmware version anyway. It was my understanding that the International firmware was required for Replay but now it appears not,  I'll be farther looking into that.

International version.JPG

I decided to try replay in the SS316 profile. So I go into EScribe and check the box for Replay and upload the settings. I then try it out, no choice for Reply. I had checked the box in the wrong profile,  That's corrected and Replay is working in the SS316 TC profile. Mistakes are easy.

8 minutes ago, Lucasammy said:

damn!! no way thats happening ! i both as ss316L! WTF is going on here? 

K1 and NICHROME should show any change, right?

The wire it's self won't but any wonky connection between the board and coil can show up causing a slight change. Replay under these circumstances will sometimes work with a non TC wire (sometimes)

When i put some coils kind a "higher resistance" then that it works! The print i post is of a dual coil  24g x2 wraped with 40g fused clapton ss316l. Using ss316 material on mode "replay" With replay enabled... so now i changed to only one coil and i just wicked. THE SAME COIL. I just remove one of those and re wicked... check it out

Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 23.19.06.png