I've had trouble getting SS316 mesh to work. When ever I build on the atomiser the mod refuses to accept it in TC mode and goes straight to power mode. I'm using a Profile RDA with JacVapour DNA 75. Even putting in fresh batteries doesn't seem to fix it. I used the same CSV file provided by escribe.

Almost certainly a connection issue, could be the way the mesh is connected in the atty and you may not be able to change the.  After vaping TC since the DNA 40 I had to use ohm lock for the second time, both times were with clone atties, the first was an Origenny 2 ( managed to fix that by stripping some of the anodising) and now with an Exocet (for Billet Box). It feels a bit like defeat doing it, but it works tuning by taste.  In Atomiser Analyser override ohms to the lowest it registers in Device Monitor, set the temp to your norm, if to weak increase the res a little, if to lively lower the res a little, repeat until it hits the sweet spot. 

Only do this if you have to, DNAs do a great job with good connections and like I said I have only had to do it twice since TC hit the world.  Some gnarly coils may benefit even with good connections they can jump about in res terms.

Sounds like either a bad connection somewhere as VapingBad says or possibly that your mesh isn't really SS.

I've used the profile with 2 different 316 meshs on a 75C, it works no problem.

Thanks for the reply. It does seem to be a connection issue. I guess I should have stated that I'm using a Wotofo Profile RDA and most likely not a clone as the guy I bought it from is very cautious at making sure he sells genuine products. I've also had quite a few issues with the 510 pin. It seems it's a floating pin, not sure how it compares to other pins, but seems like it needs replacing. Anyone have any photos of this being done? I just don't know what is behind those two top screws.

I'll go through the method mentioned in device manager. I had to lock the ohms anyway to even use Ni80 properly. Hopefull it'll work with SS316. It's been too hot here to do much with it though. Sorry for late replay, I find it hard to do anything in the summer and just experienced the heat wave. Will have a look at device manager once the heat dies down. Plus maybe replace the pin sometime for a more long term solution.

Wow, that's a shame! My Profile RDA's, Profile Unity and the Kylan M tanks all work great in TC - Replay or Power and power works with replay! They hit so smooth you can hardly tell your getting a hit and then the Exhale and Cloud. I do have a Triade 250C. I don't know if that's the difference or not. Oh, I'm using nexMESH SS316L mesh strips. Awesome!